~ Chapter 7 ~

Emily and I haven't talked since we got in that huge fight a couple of weeks ago. She's been ignoring me at school, not answering my calls, and not responding to my text messages. When I pass her in the hallways at school, she just stares at me and gives me this disgusting face that makes me want to hide in my room all day and never leave.

So when I enter our school and hear Emily say, "Oh look who finally made it," I get a little shocked and scared at the same time. She's a friendly person, but when she's upset or mad about something, she can turn into a really cruel person.

Danielle comes out from behind Emily and gives me a cold stare. "I remember the first time I met you; I was fighting with this girl and you came up to me after she left, and you asked me if I was okay. That was the moment we became friends, and I never stopped loving you since." She stops, takes a breath and looks around the halls while everyone looks over at us. "You basically chose Nicole over us, and that  hurt me more than anything else. You and I have been friends for years and you just randomly stop talking to us and go back to someone who stopped talking to you and turned cold? What's wrong with you? Has your eating habits been controlling your everyday thoughts?"

Emily looks at Danielle with so much pride and joy that tears threaten to fall. "You know what? I have had enough of your crap! Nicole told me the real reason to why she stopped talking to me and she still shows so much respect for me, unlike you ever did. I used to love talking to you but now it's just been too much of a struggle. You're always bugging me about me not eating,"

"I cared about you, that's why I always bugged you about not eating,"

"I know, but it was just triggering me to continue on with what I was doing," I say, as tears threaten to fall again. She looks down and for a minute I think she's about to cry, but she looks back up with a huge angry face that it starts to scare me. "I honestly started to hate you."

Danielle looks at Emily and Emily nods her head at her as in saying yes and then Danielle looks back at me with a huge smirk on her face. "The first time I noticed that you were acting different, I thought it was just you being an idiot, but I soon realized it wasn't that. You were just being you; pathetic, worthless, disgusting, fat, and just plain out stupid. I'm glad I made the right decision to stop being your friend,"

Tears slip down my face as she continues, "I hate you so much right now that it's hard just looking at you. I don't know what Nicole or Hunter see in you to keep talking to you, but soon they will end up leaving you too. You will have no one and I won't stop until that happens. Good luck, loser."

I try to walk away, but she grabs my hand and pushes me into the lockers, hard. Emily comes up behind me and grabs me by my hair and then puts my arms behind her in sort of a lock. I try to struggle out of it, but her grip is too tight for me to struggle out of. Danielle kicks me in the stomach and she continues to do that until I fall to the ground in pain. 

She gives me one last kick before walking off with her group of friends, laughing. People start walking to their classes, doing nothing but ignoring me the whole time. "Oh my god! Aria! Are you okay?" I hear Hunter say as he comes running down the hall, pushing people in the process.

He helps me up and he looks at me with so much concern. I shrug it off and say, "I'm fine," before walking to class.