~ Chapter 23 ~

"I wrote my feelings down for all of you guys and I would like you all to have them so here." I hand the note cards to Chris, my parents, Hunter, and Nicole.

Dear Mother,

You carried me for nine months and I know from the videos you showed us when we were around twelve that having us in your stomach and giving birth to us was one of the most hardest things you have done in your life. You are my mother and I will love you until I die. You had always made sure I was fed and had a roof over my head, and you always knew how to make me stop crying when I was a baby. You worked hard for everything you have in life right now and I really admire you for that. You are so smart and beautiful and I wish to have a bright future like you have now. I am so thankful to have such a great mom like you. I know you haven't been here much, but I should have known you cared about us and loved us. Well, at least I know now. I love you so much. Thank you for everything you have done for me, mom.

Dear Father,

You have taught me so many things in the years I spent with you; you have made me feel safe when I was in your arms when I was little and I know now that I will always be safe whenever I'm with the people who love and care about me. In a way, you have made me into the person I am today and I am so blessed to have a guy like you in my life. Especially as my father. I am a father's girl and I will be your little girl, no matter how old I am. Daddy, now that I am older, I have a better idea of everything you did for me while I was growing up. You worked so hard to make sure I was happy, healthy, and had everything I needed. I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough for all you've done for me.  I love you so much, daddy.

Dear Chris,

You were so difficult to be around when we were still under the same roof; you were always telling me to back off when I wanted to hang out and date your friends, when I ate all your food and you hated me for it, we would often get into fights about the most stupidest things and it only made us closer. We have so much memories and I never want to forget them. You mean the world to me and I love you. You are my older brother and I will always be referred to as your "munchkin". Words cannot explain how much you mean to me. When we found out about what happened to Reagan, you were the one who instantly hugged me and told me that everything was going to be okay. You and my boyfriend were the only ones who stayed by me through the whole thing and who made me feel better. You always try your best to make me happy. When you found out I stopped eating again, you yelled at me but I knew deep down that you were sad for me. You wanted me to get better but I didn't feel like I deserved to. I know now that I do deserve to get better, and I thank you for that. I love you big bro.

Dear Nicole,

You know more about me than I do myself and you still love me no matter what. You stand by me through the darkest days and you stand by me through the pain and regrets. You are my best friend and I love you so much. You are always there for me and I am always there for you, and I think that's what makes our friendship so strong and real. We build each other up and we make sure each other are okay and happy. You are like my sister and I can't lose you because that would literally hurt me way too much. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend, and I'm so happy and so blessed that I have you in my life. You are so beautiful and smart and I wish people see what Hunter and I see in you. You deserve so much more than what's going on right now. Keep fighting and I know that there is a special guy waiting for you somewhere so don't give up hope. I know that even when million people are against me, that you will always be there for me and will help me through everything. You are my best friend and I wouldn't be as strong as I am right now without you. Thank you.

Dear Hunter,

I love you. It's not because you make me happy, not because you make me feel so special, and not because you're the sweetest person ever, but it's because I just love you, and I don't need any reasons to know that. From the first day I met you, I knew you would somehow make a huge impact in my life and I know I would end up falling for you. You have my heart and I will never stop loving you. I'm glad I can say you're mine and it kinda sucks that I have to share you with people but I can bear with it. I love you so much and I've never felt this way about someone before and that means something. You mean the world to me and I wouldn't be here today if you weren't in my life. You literally saved my life and I love you so much for that. I wouldn't be who I am today without you. You make me a better person and you make me stronger every time I'm with you. I love you more than life itself and I kinda feel like we are meant for each other. I don't need a superhero in my life, I just need you by my side, for the rest of my life. You're my everything and my life would be so much better just knowing that you are mine for good and that you're never going to leave me. You have seen me at my worst and at my best, and you still remain by my side through everything. You're my warmth when I'm cold and you're the guy I will forever be in love with. I love how you can light up my world just by being with me and how you can make me smile and laugh so instantly. I just love how I can be completely myself when I'm around you. I just love being yours and being around you. I want you by my side for the rest of my life. Forever and Always, remember? You are my dork, and I love you.