Strike Three (K/C)

"Wh-what is it, Kuro?" I barked out a curse at the napkin and threw it away.

"Seriously, what's happening?" Cole whimpered. "Why don't you tell me anything?" I stumbled in my head, thinking of a way to make this situation less supernatural.

"Maybe it's one of those things that reveal words when you spill things on it?" Cole shook his head vehemently. "No...no it's not possible." I gritted my teeth. Dammit.

"Cole, sweetheart, relax for me." I took him in my arms. "That's it...come with me." I led him to the kitchen where we would be alone.

"Its going to be okay. You're such a good boy for me, Cole." I cooed as my hand slithered to his pressure point.

"Relax." He passed out in my arms. I cradled him in my arms and flipped the open sign to closed and locked up the cafe, taking him to my hotel.

"Shit!" I cried as I laid him on the bed and hurriedly dialed my sister. "Mika, Mika please pick up!" I groaned. Her face filled the screen, looking drowsy.

"Kuro, do you have any idea how late it is--"

"Shut it. I need your help." She glared at me. "I'll be there, but tell me to shut up again and I'll rip your voice box out." She hung up.

"Bitch." I jumped as she suddenly appeared, in one of Belial's jackets over a silk black nightgown, the snake coiled around her thigh.

"What do you need?" She glanced at Cole. "Did you drug him?" I stared at her, slack jawed. "Why would I do that? I knocked him out. I need you to erase his memories."

She put her hands on her hips. "What makes you think I can do that? Belial can."

I scowled at the snake. "Could you ask him to do it?"

"Ask him yourself." She lifted the snake from her and in a puff of black smoke, he appeared.

"What did you do to him to want to erasssse his memoriesss?"

"He saw something he shouldn't. Please just do it." He rolled his blood red eyes.

"Hey," he whispered as he sat down next to Cole, lifting his body up. "Child of God, can you hear me?" Cole opened his eyes, but there was nothing there. They were glazed over.

"Let me into your mind." Belial rested his forehead against Cole's and closed his eyes. I gasped as a blue smoke came out of Cole's forehead, and Belial's clawed hand grabbed it, letting it wind around his fingers.

He removed himself from my mate and crushed the blue smoke in his fingers.

Cole snapped awake just in time for my sister and her husband to dissapear.

"Where am I? What happened?" I played with his hair as I sat next to him. "Don't you remember? You passed out at work. I took you to my hotel." I lied with ease as I pet him.

"Hmm." He sat up. "While we're here..." he gave me a deviant smile. "Don't you want to have fun with me, Master?"

I smiled at him as he grinded on me.

"Absolutely."

I heard the birds chirping first before I peeled my eyes open. It was the morning after a night of intense kink and amazing sex. I looked down at my darling boy who was dead asleep on me.

I kissed the top of his head, careful not to wake him. He moaned and rolled over so he was smothering my pecs.

I stroked his face as he slept, admiring how truly pale he was and the intense redness that came from my bites, my marks.