Switching Positions (C)

☆☆☆ 🌶🌶🌶🌶☆☆☆

I sighed as I was walked up the steps in Kuro's family home to his room. I was exhausted from the ridiculous picnic but excited to see my boyfriend's room for the first time.

"You doing okay, honey? That must've been stressful. My Great-grandfather is very...proud and patriotic so he doesn't really like foreigners."

"And that's okay for you? I know how important my family is to me, how much is it to you?"

"It's important but not as important to me as you. Did you know that when Shiro showed off Jack, great-grandfather passed out? Oh, and Mika almost got locked up and forced into a different marriage? She broke all her windows and ran off with him. Our parents had to hunt her down and beg for her to come back."

"Wow."

"Yeah, the only one of us that truly did well in the eyes of my great-grandfather is Mikado. He's just trying to make up with Mika so she doesn't run again."

We made it to the top of the stairs, to a set of black fusuma doors. "Welcome in." He grinned and pushed open one of the doors. I gasped in awe. The room wasn't pretty like Mika's, but it was sleek and cozy. The bed had black sheets and a gray cover with matching pillowcases, a window across from it looking out into the forest, the walls were such a dark gray that they looked black. He had a black nightstand with a framed photo of him and Mikado on it, and a large poster of him in ice skates.

I got closer to the poster. He looked younger here, with a gleaming smile and small moles I never noticed, black ice skates and a black skating costume with silver glitter and filigree over it. He was holding a small bouquet of red roses.

"Kuro, you are a professional ice skater?" I turned to him. He sighed. "I used to be in the Japan's juniors professional team when I was thirteen. This poster is from my retirement year when I was seventeen."

"Why did you retire? You seemed so happy."

"I got tendinitis and had to get surgery on my left hip. I tried to go back to skating, but I just couldn't do it anymore." He lifted the hem of his shirt and pulled down his pants and underwear slightly, showing me the large scar.

The scar was went from just by his ass and ended near the top of his thigh. "How come I've never noticed this?" I murmured, lightly stroking it after getting his permission. He smirked. "Because you're too busy writhing in ecstasy to pay attention to my body...other than my dick, of course."

It has been a minute since we had any alone time. I worried my bottom lip with my teeth and stared up at him.

"Kuro, I love every inch of you. This part is just my favorite." I pressed my lips against the zipper of his pants. "But, would it be okay if we don't have kinky sex right now? I just want lazy vanilla."

"Sounds good to me." He leaned down and kissed me. "How do you want it? Pick ant position you'd like."

"How about...inside you?" I asked, half joking half praying. He hummed. "Okay, why not? He stripped down to his underwear and laid on the bed, his arms propping his head up. "I thought you were strictly a bottom, though."

"Not strictly...I've topped a few times and enjoyed it. Do I like it ad much as bottoming? No. But if I am your mate, as you claim then I want to see your pretty face all scrunched in pleasure as you bottom. Have you ever done it before?" He shook his head.

I grinned as sat between his open thighs. I pressed my lips to his bare, muscular stomach and began to kiss him. He blushed cutely and grinned at me.

I grinned at him back, continuing down the trail of his freckled abdomen, my hand lightly gracing the tip of his cock that was tenting his underwear. He let out a tiny moan which revved me up to make him louder. I want his whole family to hear their precious oldest son/brother getting fucked.