The Dreaded Picnic (C)

☆☆Recently grabbed myself a Viki subscription and I've been bringing BL shows. So far my favorites are Be Loved in House: I do, A Man who Defies the World of BL, and Tharntype. Do you guys watch any dramas? If so, what are they?☆☆

I didn't remember falling asleep. It must've been some time after being visited by my spooky in laws. I looked down at the bed, noticing that I was tucked in.

"That's sweet of them." They could be scary as hell, but at least they were kind.

I got out of the bed with a yawn and a stretch.

The door slid open quite loudly, and I looked down at a young child, maybe three or four. He had owlish red eyes and black hair.

He pointed at me.

"Hold me, hoe!"

My jaw dropped. "I'm sorry?" I squeaked out.

"Hold!" He ran up to me and stretched his arms out, making grabby hands at me. I obeyed and took him into my arms. He cooed and thanked me with a kiss.

"Who are your parents? Guessing by the eyes and beauty marks, I'm assuming Mika and Belial are."

He said nothing and just stared at me. I sighed and walked out of the room, the kid babbling away in my arms. I stopped once I made it back to the sitting room, where quite a few strangers were standing around.

One of them was tall and in a crisp white shirt, with a woman in a pastel pink dress next to him. He turned around first.

"Oh, little Chi Chi!" He walked to me and grabbed the child who made grabbing motions at him. "I don't think we've been introduced. You're Kuro's boyfriend, right?" At that a young man whipped around, his single dangly earring jingling with the motion. I felt all my breath leave me at once at his beauty. He was perfect in every form.

"Kuro? Kuro has landed a boyfriend?" If his face was angelic, his voice was ungodly. It was like ice cold water on a hot summer day. Refreshing, sweet, and leaving you wanting more. He walked up to me as well, and I noticed he was wearing a modern style haori jacket, with jeans and a sweater.

"Its nice to meet you!" His teeth were blindingly white and surprisingly sharp.

Fuck. I'm still not used to them being supernatural.

"You too. I'm Cole." My eyes widened as I spotted the inconspicuous collar on his neck, a  medium red jewel hanging from it, engraved with Chinese letters. He blushed and clutched it. "I see you are also collared." He whispered.

"Hey, Mikado, don't kidnap the boy, kiddo!" The guy in the white shirt gave the baby to the lady in the pink dress and drew me into his arms. "Nice to meet you! I'm Kuro's grandfather, Ayato!"

"Oh, nice to meet you." I groaned as I was promptly squeezed into his chest and hugged tightly. He didn't look like a grandfather, maybe thirty-four years at most. I took a big gulp of air as I was released. "This is my wife, and Kuro's grandmother, Nanami."

She grinned kindly and inclined her head. "Nice to meet you." She cooed. "Nice to meet you, too." She seemed pretty young as well, for being a grandmother.

I looked down at the child in her arms. Technically, they're great-grandparents.

"You two look great for your age!" I blurted, then immediately blushed and hid my face in my hands as the room turned dead quiet.

"Ha..." Ayato giggled.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Kuro, this one is so funny!" He clapped my shoulder, a little harshly. "You're funny!"

"Thanks?" He beamed. I set my eyes on anyone or anything else so  I wouldn't have to talk to him anymore. He just seemed...creepy, to say the least. The way his eyes sort of narrowed as he laughed and that crazy big smile he gave just didn't look sane.

My eyes flitted back to the pretty boy, now quietly whispering with a taller guy with long black hair. The taller guy glanced at me briefly before looking back to the cute guy.

I jumped as the door opened and closed. "Sorry we're late, guys!" A new voice spoke.

"Ah, don't worry about it, little Ichi."

The new guy was a little taller than I was, with whitish hair and chunky black glasses, and was in a school uniform. The guy behind him clearly wasn't East Asian, but he was a bit taller than the glasses guy, had black hair, dark skin, and the same uniform. Not to mention the same curled horns, like a ram.

The pretty boy bounced over to me. "I have been practicing English." He said. "Do you want me to introduce everyone to you?"

"I've got it, but thanks, Mikado." Tge pretty boy, I'm guessing Mikado was his name grinned from ear to ear and koala hugged my boyfriend.

"I've missed you, Mikado. Haven't seen you in a whole year!" Kuro laughed as he swung him around. They both were grinning like fools as they dance around the room, Mikado more swung around the room.

"Is everyone ready for the picnic?" Haruki came down the stairs, dressed in a lilac sweater with a white collared shirt underneath and jeans. "Kuro, stop spinning your cousin. You're making the poor boy sick." I glanced back over at Mikado, and sure enough he looked paler. Kuro put him back on his feet, and he steadied himself against Kuro's arm.

"Ahh! My baby!" Haruki ran to the guy with glasses. "Hi, grandad." He muffled against Haruki's chest as he was pressed completely into him.

"Look at you, all grown up!" He pulled him away and kissed him on the forehead.

"Dad," Mika made her appearance with Belial. "Time to go." She glanced at me. "Are you ready?"

What other choice did I have?

I nodded.