Chapter Four: That Was Easy! (K)

Communicator ^^
I groaned as the sun hit my face. "Why did I drink all that bourbon when I came home?" I moaned, rolling out of the bed with my blankets wrapped around me like a protective sheath.

I searched around for my communicator, and called my sister. She did say to call her anytime I needed help, and all I wanted right now was some food to help me with my hangover.

"What?" Belial grunted in my ear.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Of course he would pick up.

"Get my sister on the line."

He moaned. "She's a little busy right now."

I growled. "Doing what?"

"Getting that pussy destroyed!"

I hissed at him. "How dare you be so disgusting about my sister! Get her on the line now!"

"You really want to hear your sister screaming for me?"

"Get her on the line, demon."

"You asked for it!"

Feminine moans and screams rang in my ear, and I threw the communicator at the wall in disgust.

"Ugh, gross!" Of course I know she's had sex before, she has four children, for goodness sake. She's still mu baby sister, though. I really could've lived without hearing that.

"Guess I'll just get my own food..." I can't cook, so I'll have to find a local restaurant. I summoned a new communicator, and dressed, grabbing extra protective sunglasses.

I walked the block, observing the cute and rustic buildings. My eyes settled on a dusty pink building, with fairy lights and pastries in the window.

That one.

My legs moved before my brain did, as I opened the door to the shop. The bell rang, causing the girl to turn and greet me.

Her red hair bounced on her shoulders, secured with a black bandana.

She spoke to me.

"I don't know what you're saying." Her eyebrows furrowed, before another voice interrupted.

"How can I help you?"

My eyes snapped towards the small blond, and my heart stopped in my chest.

Soulmate, I have found you!