Chapter Three: I Don't Understand (K)

I would like to note that Kyro doesn't speak or understand a lick of English. The book's in English, but the character isn't.
My head felt like I was just in a tilt-a-whirl. Earth is so strange.

Men couldn't have children, women were all over the place, and they could die from a simple gunshot?

They're so weak!

Mika left a short few hours ago, leaving me to my own devices in this rental bedroom.

Well, sitting around doesn't accomplish anything, I thought. I took a shower, and dressed myself.

A black button up with the top three buttons undone, blue jeans, and some nice bike boots.

I stared at my face in the mirror, and used my left hand to comb through my tresses.

"Damn Shiro and his flawless hair." I grumbled. Shiro was the middle child, who looked the least bit like us, with light hair and dark eyes. He was a little bit of douchebag, always jealous of how Mika got all the attention.

I mean, she is the heir. It's not her fault. She didn't want this, all she wanted was to marry Belial and have a ton of kids, not saying she doesn't, since she has four, one adopted, but she never wanted this. Shiro has always been super super dramatic and attention hungry, like a little prince. Mika finally earned his affections when he asked her to bring Jack the Ripper back to life, who now lives with my brother, probably indenting Shiro's back into their mattress. And they can't have kids which kinda sucks but--

Woah.

I... think I talk too much about my siblings.

I tamed my hair, scrubbed leather scented beard oil on, and gave myself a grin.

"Oh, how dashing you are, sir!" I raised my voice to the cute squeaky tone I liked on my boys. "I'd bend over for you any time of the day, sir!"

I straightened the watch on my left wrist, and headed out the door. I walked the block, waiting until I saw a building with a bouncer and a long line.

I quickly joined it, and showed off my ID to the bouncer. I sat down at the bar, pointed at the bottle of rum, and slammed a random American bill on the bar.

I drank my drink slow. Sure, a ton of it may be toxic to humans, but I could drink bottles and bottles of this stuff and never have to worry about anything like that. I come from a long line of Yamamotos, who are known for their quick anger and indestructible stomachs.

I mean, I've seen Mika drink cyanide before. It's really the only thing that gets her inebriated.

I was on one of my final sips when a cutie approached me. He sat down next to me, and started speaking to me in a different language. I frowned, which made him sigh. He repeated it, and made me blink in confusion.

That made him very, very angry.

He grabbed the last of my rum, and splashed it on my face. He spat at me, and walked away. I blinked at the bartender, who seemed uneasy by the display, but offered me a paper towel.

I sat in the men's room, wiping the sticky liquid off of me the best I could.

"Toinght was a total waste!" I growled, peeling off my damp shirt in the hotel room. "I can only imagine how suck tomorrow will be!"

Turns out, tomorrow did not suck.

Tomorrow turned into one of the best days of my life.