Chapter Nine: Perfect (K)

I had enjoyed our dinner date together. We dined, wined, teased and laughed. He was just so perfect. I've never had my body react like this towards another person. 

But he is your soulmate, after all. Of course, he'd be perfect. 

From the buttery blond that was always styled to perfection, his big blue eyes like the ocean, his plump lips, like pillows. His nose scrunched up when he laughed. The dimples that formed when he grinned ear-to-ear. The light dusting of red on the tips of his ears when he was embarrassed.

I haven't even known him for a week and I was completely enamored. I'd do anything for him. I'd walk across hot nails in toy building blocks for him. Hell, I'd trapeze above a sea of hungry alligators and sharks if he asked me for his phone. 

I knew it was love. Deep down in my soul.

But he?

I knew it was too early for love on his side. I knew I had a lot to do to completely earn his affections. But, just hearing him talk made me hard. 

"--Taxi!" He screeched, waving down the yellow car like a madman. He was inebriated, and I was getting there. Neither of us were safe to drive, which is fine by me considering I don't have a license to drive here...or at home since teleportation is a thing.

"Finally!" He huffed as a taxi pulled up next to the sidewalk we were on. "We're going to my place," he grabbed me by the hand and walked me into the taxi. Once seated in the backseat, he leaned over the console of the car, and spike some gibberish to the taxi man.

He sat back down with a smile and buckled in to the seat. "So, are you ready to stay the night, Master? I don't intend on having sex with you tonight, I'm not in my right mind. So, are you okay with just a relax day? Maybe learning about each other?"

I grinned widely. This is what I wanted. I needed to know everything about the lovely thing at my side, the very man who took my attention from everything and anything. "Yes." I whispered. "I'd be honored." "Great!" He responded, sitting up to pull out his wallet and talked in tongues to the driver again, withdrawing some money and giving it to him.

"I live in an apartment. Its not much, but its home." He announced as he led me up the driveway and into the building, taking the elevator to the twelfth floor. We stepped out and looked for building 1202. He slid the key into the knob and turned to me. "Welcome to my home."

The door swung open with a little push and he turned on the light and led me in, and closed the door behind him. We took off our shoes and slipped on some slippers to shuffle around the space in.

It was cutely decorated, plain white walls with plenty of paintings hanging on the wall, baby blue curtains and gray accents scattered around. The kitchen had a lot of professional equipment, which made sense for a young baker.

He led me to his room, tastefully decorated as the other rooms were, but I paused at a painting of him and two other men next to him, one obviously also a dominant. Jealousy burned in my chest.

"Who are they?" I stared at the painting. Cole looked over from struggling out of his clothes.

"That's me and my best friend, Ethan during college. The man next to Ethan is Master Eric. He's his handler."

"Have you ever done a scene with them?" He shook his head. "I don't like orgies. I like it just one on one." His fingers caressed my arms and slowly moved down to my pants button. "You should undress, it's getting late," he yawned,"and I'm exhausted!" After successfully getting off my pants and shirt, he flopped onto the bed mad patted the side next to him, like I was a dog.

I rolled my eyes but smiled lovingly at my soulmate, who was drifting into dream land. I climbed into bed and took him into my arms.

"Goodnight, love." I kiss the shell of his ear, before drifting away myself.