Chapter Seven: Decadent (K)

Aaaaaaah a really bad smut scene! Here are Cole and Kuro. [Mister Kristofer and Pup Amp from Watts the Safeword, my fave youtube channel :)]

I led him to a seat, and before he could drop to his knees in front of me, I pulled him onto my lap, catching him in surprise. I kept my hand at the small of his back, massaging it, before dipping it lower to tease him. I could tell he was holding himself back, from the constant squirming and how hard he was biting his lips. I could see the pure, unadulterated lust swirling in those ocean-like orbs, from watching the delicious fireplay scene, and from my hand nonchalantly teasing his hole. 

He gave me discreet glances from under his long, black lashes. "You can look at me if you wish." He blushed and shied away after being caught. "Oh, don't be shy now, dear." I couldn't help it, he was just so fun to tease!  "Do you want to play now?" I asked, dropping my voice an octave, delicately running my fingertips through his silky, thick butter blond hair. 

He nodded swiftly. "Yes."

I quirked an eyebrow. "What was that?"

"Yes, sir." He purred. 

I led him to the rentable playrooms in the club and paid the man behind the counter a pretty penny for it. My hands continued to rest on the small of his back, as we entered the room side by side. 

"Safewords?"

"Ginger for slow and snap for stop, sir."

Well, that does it. I know what we'll do now.

"Don't be afraid to use those, baby." 

"I won't sir." I propped against the wall and crossed my ankles.

"Well, I'm sure you know what to do, babe. Strip that down for me."

He took his time, with his eyes lowered and his lower lip trapped beneath his pearly whites. I watched with anticipation as he sensually shimmied out of his shorts, revealing his nudity, before lifting his feet to untie the laces of his boots. 

I watched as he happily dropped to his knees in front of me, his hands palm down on the top of his thighs.

I smirked as I noticed the hardened member bob between his thighs. 

"What a cutie we have here!" I praised him. "Walk to the bed and lay down on your back." He complied, and I later joined him, grinning down at him like a wildman. 

I shackled his wrists and ankles to the bed, spreadeagled and blindfolded,  before heading to the mini-fridge, stocked with all sorts of yummy, torturous foodstuffs.

I chuckled as I walked the cart back to the bed, before giving the whipped cream a harsh shake. He let out a gasp as I squirted it on his chest, circling his right nipple. I could see his body shiver in delight, as I continued a path down his chest to his navel, before switching ingredients. 

"Are you alright with getting sticky, pet?"

He chuckled. "As long as it's white."

I shook my head and chuckled, before plopping a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on him. He arched up, as some of it melted and headed straight for his groin. 

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked, pinching his nipple.

"Very much, sir." he panted.

I hummed when I grabbed a bottle of caramel topping and poured it onto his body.

I diligently unwrapped some chocolate morsels and placed one on each nipple, and the last on the head of his cock. 

Last but not least, I wrapped my own shaft in a condom, before covering it in lubricant. I swirled lubricant covered finger around his hole, before slipping in, making him groan. I felt him slowly loosen around my finger, so I added my middle finger, purposely missing his prostate. 

"I think we're ready, pet." He shivered again. 

I tentatively licked and bit at his Adam's apple, and made my way down, licking and biting his chest.

The chocolate was close to melting, and with my hot breath and his body heat, we melted it together. 

I licked his nipple, nibbling at the small protrusion. I copied my movement on the other one, going back and forth to get him clean. 

He was an absolute mess! Whipping his head back on forth on the bed, moaning and panting, trying to wrestle from his restraints. 

I licked my way down his navel, before abruptly stopping at his rod. 

He was panting and suddenly went quiet at my silence. 

"Are you still here, Sir?"

He screamed as I took his whole cock into my mouth with one go, letting my tongue run all over it.

"Haah, please!" He groaned. I released him for a moment. "Not yet. You may cum when I do."

I took his cock in my fist before I slowly entered him.

He hissed at the intrusion. I stopped my entry. I felt him experimentally gyrate his hips, which felt amazing against my covered dick. "Okay, sir. I'm ready."

I pulled out, and slammed back in, jacking him fast. 

"Ngh, yes, yes, yes, yes, ohhh!"

I almost climaxed at his cute noises, music to my ears. I sped up drastically, panting to the same tune as his cries.

"Cum for me."

His body convulsed as streams of the white liquid spurted from him, and my own emptied into the condom.

"That was...amazing. Thank you, sir." he moaned as I pulled out and threw away the used condom. 

"My pleasure, sweetheart." I stroked his chin with my thumb, before reaching for the lotion on the nightstand. 

I removed the soft, leather cuffs from his wrists and ankles, massaging them to allow the blood to flow again. I rubbed him down, head to teeny, tiny toes, making him sigh in relaxation. 

"You have magic hands, sir."

I had just finished the pinky toe on his right foot when he said that. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, dear. Does this mean you might want to play with me again, another time?" He purred and rolled over to face me. 

"Call me anytime, anywhere. I will definitely answer." he winked at me. 

The statement and wink were enough to kick my heart into overdrive.

"Then, how do you feel about a contract?"