Ch 2: sus

Muichiro's POV:

I just got dragged along to eat lunch with two weirdos. They look related... Siblings? Or twins probably I guess because they're in the same grade.

The girl- Y/n-san, I'm pretty sure? She doesn't seem too bad to hang around, but the one I just met looks annoying. Maybe I could go cloud gazing with Y/n sometime.

I'm led to a peaceful spot in the garden. Hmm, didn't know this existed...

There, my mint eyes scan the people there, and I see 7 people already sitting down. Y/n-san and her twin sit down next to them, and I stand there awkwardly as the latter introduces me.

"This is Muichiro Tokito! His hair is pretty flamboyant, and I'm pretty sure he has no friends! So I invited him to sit with us. Also, he's Y/n's friend!" he states, and I throw an annoyed glance at him.

Sadly, he's right about the no friends part, so I just wave and wait as he introduces the others.

Soon, I sit down next to Y/n-san and start quietly eating my lunch. Y/n sighs and offers me some food.

"Wow Y/n, you've actually made a friend!" a petite girl with purple-tipped hair comments. Y/n-san glares at her in retaliation.

"I'm not that antisocial..." she crosses her arms.

"Welcome to our group, Tokito-san!!" a loud, friendly looking person grins. His hair reminds me of tempura...

"Oi, why are you staring up at the sky like that?!" a violent looking, white haired guy demands.

"Shinaguzawa, calm down... Namu Amida Butsu..." a large, tall person starts praying, tears streaming down his face. Odd.

"Stop looking at Mitsuri like that." a black haired guy with heterochromia and a white mask snaps. Who...?

"I can't wait for us to be friends Tokito-kun!!" a cheerful girl with three braids, pink hair, and green tips waves at me, smiling.

"..."

They were certainly an odd group of people, but I already felt... at home.

Y/n's POV:

Phew, poor Tokito-san, getting swarmed like that...
Hope he doesn't think we're weird.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and turned my head to see him there.

"Hey, this is a nice place..." he said softly.

"Yeah, Shinobu's sister, Kanae, loves gardening, and Shinobu often goes with her," I nodded.

"D-do you want to go cloud gazing with me sometime...?" he asked hesitantly.

"Hm? Cloud gazing? Sure.." I responded, smiling.

Huh, I don't usually warm up to people this fast...

Muichiro's POV:

I don't usually stutter when I'm asking for something. I feel a little self conscious, too... Could Y/n have given me food that was expired?

Y/n's POV:

We arrange a time: Friday, right after school ends. I see Shinobu and Mitsuri whispering and snickering in my peripheral vision... Sus.

After a few more hours, school finally ends, and Mitsuri comes trotting up to me excitedly.

"Y/n, do you like having Tokito-kun around?" she asks immediately.

I nod, suspicious. She has a devilish look on her face, one that only appears when she wants to play cupid.

Mitsuri squeals, and I looked at her confusedly, next looking to Shinobu for clarification. She has a matching expression.

"I knew it!!" Mitsuri smiles in delight. "Don't worry Y/n-chan, you two are a perfect match."

"Excuse me..?"

"Heheheh, nothing!"

I sigh. Whatever, I guess...

A/n:

Hi again!! Are you enjoying the characters so far? I wasn't sure how to make Y/n, so her personality is a little inconsistent, sorry.

See you in the next chapter 😆