Chapter 9

A/N Arabella is the girl to da right her name is Anna!

"Guys do you think?" Arabella said boldly.

"We just can't think like that right now." Malee says shocking everyone.

"We have to go find her. Get a weapon of some sort." Brooke demands.

"There could be more guards coming!" Annabell yells.

"Yeah well I'd rather be captured with her." Jewel yells

"Guys stop! Alyssa could be dead right now. We need to at least see if she is alive." Arabella yells over everyone.

Everyone goes silent.

"She stayed behind. I thought she would run after us. She stayed behind to fight with that stupid pocket knife." I yell in frustration.

"We need to go find her." Jewel says. "Come on."

Jewel starts running in the direction of Alyssa. We run for a while and my chest starts to burn.

"Guys come here I found her!" Malee yells from a little bit time right.

We all sprint to her and we see Alyssa. She's still alive and awake.

"Lily. I need my bag now." She says in a pained voice. She has a bullet wound in her lower thigh and she tied a piece of her ripped shirt around her upper thigh to stop the blood flow. I run and find her bag about twenty feet away and bring it to her. They propped her up against a tree. I hand her the bag and she pulls out a first aid kit. Everyone looks at her kind of funny. She grabs a small pair of tweezers before carefully looking into the bullet hole.

"You're not seriously going to do that are you?" Brooke asks her.

"Do you have a better suggestion?" She looks up at her with a pale face.

She puts the tweezers in and pulls out a small piece of metal and she yells a little.

"Ow ow ow ow ow." She says. She applies a layer of cream over the hole then she wraps the thing in gauze before wrapping it in an ace wrap.

"Hey um Alyssa. Why did you have a first aid kit in your bag?" I question.

"When we were traveling somewhere else that could be potentially dangerous it sounded like a good idea." She answers.

"What happened to the guards?" Jewel asked. Alyssa looked at her leg with a pained face.

"Well um. They might be dead or they are just injured. Both dogs are alive." She answers. "I didn't want to let you guys die."

"That was a stupid move." Arabella speaks up.

"Yeah well you're more important than my own life." Alyssa says looking up.