Chapter 1

"Lily! Get up for school! Your going to be late!"
School. A word I hated to here. Sometimes it wasn't that bad, but others... (Cue the shiver) I would just rather watch my favorite show Once Upon a Time, or read all day.
I quickly got up, ate breakfast, and threw on some clothes. I also put on my favorite trademark that everyone knew me for, my flower headband. I have one that matches every outfit. It's nice to have something that people know you for. It's nice to not be just another random person in middle school.
"Lily! Your going to be late!" My mothers shrill voice called.
I quickly threw my medium length blonde hair back in a ponytail, and ran out the door. I just made it to the bus stop on time.
[...............]
"So, what's an integer again?" My math teacher asked.
"A positive or negative whole number." The class said sounding bored.
"Right!" She said, sounding way to excited.
After I had math, I had lunch. My favorite time of day. I got to talk and hang out with all my idiot friends. There was Alyssa, the sporty/huntey one. There was Brooke, the girl who never got less than an A on every test. There was Annabelle, who claimed she was smarter then anyone else. There was Maelee, who just thought she ruled the world. There was Jewel, who was dainty and perfect in every way. Then there was me. Lily. And there was nothing special about me. Sometimes it felt like they all had something special that made them different from one another. Not me. I had nothing.
But as different as we all were, we were still the bestest of friends. We had the best times together.
"Hey guys." I said and sat down in my seat.
They all mumbled a hello back.
After a half hour of endless babble, lunch was over. I hated to leave my friends. The rest of the day was so boring without them.
[.............]
"Don't forget, your English project is due tomorrow!" My English teacher said as the last bell rang.
It was finally time to go home. Once I got home, I flopped on my bed and continued reading my new novel I had just started. I just started reading it in school that day, and was on page 117. I guess you could say I was a lot like Belle, from Beauty and the Beast. Or Once Upon a Time. What ever floats your boat. Now that I think about it, I like Belle from Once Upon a Time better. Yeah, we'll go with that. Okay redo.

I guess you could say I was a lot like Belle, from OUAT.

Sometimes I wish I had a better life then the boring one I had now. I want adventure. Something interesting like the books I read.

Little did I know, my wish was about to come true.