Chapter 1: The Mysterious Soldier

Darkness that all one could see unless you have a well trained eye. Bang, Bang, Bang, gunshots could be heard in Pripyat as a soldier could be seen running armed with AKS-74U. The soldier was currently chasing down a group of looters but he couldn't care less because for all he cared he could just let them die from radiation exposure but they saw something they shouldn't have which is why he has to hunt the down one by one until none are left so the truth about Chernobyl stays hidden. That truth being there is more to this world than meets the eyes. One by one the group started to drop from five members down to one. The mysterious soldier continued tracking the blood left behind by his remaining target which led to an abandoned apartment building with many hiding spots but the mysterious figure knows these buildings inside out as they were all from the soviet era which meant they were all copies of one another. Only difference being the state of each room. But nonetheless he went up the stairs of the old building checking each hallway and door until he came across a door with a bloody handprint on it. He then proceeded to kick the door down and saw the looter who had a look of fear on his face and was bleeding from being shot in the left leg twice and once in the torso. The only thing now was to finish him off and delete the evidence.

YA znayshov vas (I Found you) said the soldier in a monotone voice.

Budʹ laska * kashlyay * pomyluy * kashelʹ * mylist'Maroder perervav BANH. (Please *cough* have *cough* mer-) The looter was interrupted with a BANG.

A pool of blood started to run from the corpse and across the room and touch the souls of his boots painting them a nice crimson red.

Vybachte, ale u mene ye svoyi zamovlennya, skazav soldat. (Sorry but I have my orders, said the soldier.)

Bzzt, Mayore, vy vykonaly svoye zavdanni? Vin poprosyv holosu po radio. (Bzzt, Major Field, did you finish with your task? Asked a voice over his radio.)

Tak, ya zakinchyv ostanniy maroder i vydalyv fotohrafiyi. Vam potribno shchosʹ inshe abo ya mozhu nazvaty tse nich? Zapytav mayor. (Yes I finished the last looter and deleted the photos. Do you need anything else, command or can I call it a night? Asked the major.) 

Tak, hotovo, mozhna lyahaty spaty. Ale pered tym, yak tse zrobyty. Meni zatelefonuvaly vyshchi dukhovtsi, vony khochutʹ, shchob vy poyikhaly na Azur-Leyn yak ukrayinsʹkyy zvʺyazuvalʹnyy i atashe, a takozh yak druhyy komanduyuchyy. Rishennya vyrishuvaty vam, ale ya dumav, shcho vy mozhete skorystatysya zminoyu tempu, i, mozhlyvo, vy zmozhete zavesty dekilʹkokh druziv, ale znayuchy sviy zapys, tsʹoho ne stanetʹsya. Oskilʹky ty yedynyy anhel smerti vidpovidav shtab. (Yes you're done you can go to bed. But before you do that. I got a call from upper brass, they want you to go to Azur Lane as a Ukrainian liaison and attaché as well as being in second in command. The decision is up to you but I thought you could use a change of pace and maybe you could make a few friends but knowing your record that's not going to happen. Since you're the one and only angel of death replied HQ.)

Vy mene duzhe khvalyte, i, zdayetʹsya, ya potriben u Tykhookeansʹkomu rehioni, i ya vse shche ye pishakom u politytsi shakhovykh hrebelʹ. Kashelʹ kashelʹ kryvavyy peklo. skazav mayor. (You praise me too much and it looks like I'm needed in the Pacific and I'm still a pawn on a chessboard, dam politics *cough* *cough* bloody hell  said the Major.)

Kha-kha, vy mozhete skazaty tse, i vam diysno slid zvernutysya do likarya vidpovidav shtab. (haha you could say that and you really should see a doctor replied HQ.)

Tse ne bude neobkhidnym, oskilʹky kilʹkistʹ oprominennya, yake ya otrymav, nedostatnʹo dlya toho, shchob vbyty mene abo buty nebezpechnym dlya inshykh cherez vsi dushi, shcho ya pryymayu, ale tse zavdalo dostatnʹoyi shkody moyemu tilu. Ale ya ne mozhu pomerty, bo v mene v hrudyakh zapkhanyy kubyk mudrosti skazav mayor. (That won't be necessary because the amount of radiation exposure I sustained isn't enough to kill me or be dangerous to others due to all the decomanmonations showers I take but it did leave enough damage to my body. But like I keep telling you I can't die because I have a wisdom cube shoved in my chest daid the Major.)