Chapter 10: Aftermath

"Arg my head." Said Major. Polʹovyy (Field) as he awake from his slumber in a pool of blood with Dusk beside him who was nudging him to wake up. As the Major fully opened his eyes he realized he was onboard the French frigate FS Aconit of the Aconit-class and that he had a massive headache which he already knew why he had it and it wasn't because he was drinking until he eventually passed out. "I entered my altered form and it was fun."

He mumbled to himself as his head was still throbbing but the last part of his sentence with a bit of sarcasm as he slowly walked to the ship's infirmary and grabbed a bottle of painkillers from a medicine cabinet and downed the whole bottle. After downing the bottle he removed the barbed wire from his body and went back to the deck to make sure he had all of his equipment.

"Fort-401 is out of ammo and all my other guns are ready to go." He told himself as he inspected his gear. "Now where I'm I."

Thought the Major as the surrounding water was littered with ice which meant he wasn't near Midway but maybe in the Northern Pacific either near Russian or Alaska. Major. Polʹovyy (Field) quickly made his way Captain's quarters and grabbed a laptop bag from under the bed. As soon as he powered on the military grade laptop he immediately opened google maps and got a fix on his position.

"Halfway between Attu and Kraternyy (Crater) naval base." He said aloud weighing his options. Wanting to know the base the Northern Parliament operated out of he decided to contact the Commander. But there was one problem with his cell phone that he carried on him at all times was toast but that could easily be bypassed. Major. Polʹovyy (Field) quickly ran back to the Captain's quarters and pulled out a EMP resistance case containing a cell phone that had all the same data on it.

"Commander, it's Mayor. Polʹovyy." (Major. Field.) He introduced himself as soon as the call went through.

"Major, please tell me that you and the fleet are ok?" Said Cdr. Crystal wants to know their condition.

"I'm ok, just a mild headache as for the fleet I have yet to know of their status but I'll launch some of my aircraft to search." He told her but he needed to know one thing before ending the call. "Commander, where is the Northern Parliament's HQ located?"

"They operate out of Kraternyy (Crater) naval base." Answered the Commander.

"Thanks and I'll call you once I get word from the others." He Replied.

"Dyakuyu i do pobachennya" (Thanks and goodbye.) Cdr. Crystal replied back before ending the call.

"Vam takozh." (To you as well.) Said the Major before ending the call.

"Here Ukrainian is getting better." The Major said aloud as she took his advice of learning another language quite seriously.

As the call ended the Major sent some F4U Corsairs and Breguet Alzié anti-submarine aircraft to search for the Azur Lane fleet and results came back within twenty minutes of searching his aircraft found the Sakura fleet who had seen better days since they looked to be suffering from injuries or exhaustion. Seeing the fleet he marked their position and continued the search for the Azur Lane fleet. Seeing the Sakura fleet he decided to assist them since it was a part of his mission so he put on a U.N beret and added a U.N patch as well as a medic patch onto his left shoulder and kept the 666th patch. After his appearance was settled he stuffed a backpack full of various medical supplies and boarded a Westland Lynx helicopter from FS Colbert with Dusk climbing aboard and resting her head in his lap as he gave her head pats as the heli traveled towards the Sakura fleet. As the helicopter landed he told Dusk to stay before he exited.

"Major." Said Ise as she saw the Ukrainian officer exit the Lynx carrying a backpack full of medical supplies.

"Where's the injured?" Asked Major. Polʹovyy (Field).