Chapter 11: Kraternyy (Crater)

June 12, 2021
18:00 (6:00 PM)
Pacific Ocean
Northern Parliament waters

A few hours have passed since the Major left the ice filled battlefield where Azur Lane tried to cripple the Sakura Fleet but unfortunately they managed to slip away. As he continued to sail towards the Northern Parliament HQ. After thirty more minutes of sailing the base came into view as coastal and aa guns littered the base perimeter as he approved a concrete door that regulated the access of naval vessels. Waiting for the gate to open the Major took in the scenery and noticed that the base was housed in a bay which looked like a carter found on the moon. After a few minutes of waiting the gate opened as well as various ships ranging from destroyers to battleships were now docked in the former soviet submarine base that used to be littered with wrecks of disregarded equipment and ruined building cover in graffiti. As the Major's fleet docked he was greeted by a lone ship girl.

"You must be Major. Field." Said a grey haired Caucasian female who had hypochromic eyes with the left eye being blueish purple in color and the right eye was pink. She also wore a white dress that had black trimming with gold bottom as well as a white hat with a bow tied to the side of it on her head.

"That would be me you are?" He asked the girl.

"SN Murmansk of the Ohio-class light cruisers at your service and I must say you have a cute dog." She introduced herself as she kneeled down and rubbed Dusk behind the ears before standing up and facing the Major. "Please follow me."

"Lead the way

"Lead the way." Major. Polʹovyy (Field) replied as he gestured for her to lead.

As Murmansk led the Major through the base the ships that they passed gave the same resumption back at Azur Lane, Sakura Empire and Iron Blood. But he ignored their mumbling and decided to enjoy the scenery the island had to offer such as the mountain side filled with various plant life that was different then the plant life back in Pripyat with the only difference that Pripyat is a ghost town where as Kraternyy (Crater) was an abandoned submarine base that has been renovated with a few abandoned buildings and machinery mainly being in the mountain side where as the base itself was completely redone. After a few minutes of walking they arrived at a pair of double oak doors with a nameplate on the wall and knock, knock, knock pounded off a few times on the door before a feminine voice replied.

"Come in." Answered a  feminine voice.

As that was said the duo walked through the double doors and were met by five two of which were wearing officer's clothing and the other three looked to be ship girls due to their clothing.

"Thank you Murmansk you're dismissed." Said a brown hair Caucasian  female with blue eyes wearing officer clothing with high rank and medals displayed. "Please have a seat Major."

"I must say you have a very interesting file Major. Field." Said a blond haired Caucasian female with aegean blue eyes. Who was wearing a blue dress with gold and red trim with a pair of white gloves on each hand as well as high heel boots. She also had a white jacket around her back with a dragon shashka holstered on her left hip.