Chapter 7: Iron and Blood

June 11, 2021
13:00 (1:00 PM)
Pacific Ocean
International Water

As the rescue mission was over Major. Polʹovyy (Field) made his way towards Iron Blood territory with his massive fleet in tow. As he was sailing he saw multiple siren ships on his radar surrounding five Iron Blood ships with the risk of them sinking he decided to move his ships into positions for a salvo firing. With his ships in positions he unleashed a devastating blow to the siren as shells and torpedoes of all calibers ripped into the sirens as if they were nothing but a sheet of flimsy paper.

 "Where did that come from?" Asked a White haired ship girl wearing an all white uniform.

"It came from me." Said Major. Polʹovyy (Field) as he walked towards the four Iron Blood ships in his combat uniform with barbwire wrapped around him as blood dripped off his uniform and without his rigging equipped. But he didn't need his rigging to put fear into his foes or allies.

 "Who....are...you?" Asked a blond haired ship girl as she had difficulty making out the words she wanted to say.

"I have many names but you can call me the Barbwire monster." He said not wanting to reveal who he was just yet. As for what he was pretty sure they already knew. "You are?"

"I'm KMS Tirpitz of the Bismarck-class of battleships." Said a white haired female with pale skin wearing an all white uniform.

" Said a white haired female with pale skin wearing an all white uniform

"I'm KMS Graf Spee and this is my older sister Deutschland ." Said a teenage girl with white that had a red streak going through her hair and had sky blue eyes. She wore a scarf around her neck that covered a part of her face and wore a black dress with two red and black themed claw hands. As she gestured to a black hair girl who was standing next to her.

"My name is KMS Deutschland and you should bow to me, you lowly animal." Said a blacked haired girl wearing all black cloth. But her final choice of words she was about to regret.

 But her final choice of words she was about to regret

"You're nothing but gum stuck to the soul of my boot. So know your place or should I cut out your tongue and feed it to my dog." He said as he brought off his rigging which made the group of five choose their next words very carefully as they could be their last.