A Kings Backing

Venom had learned how emotive humans were. How susceptible they were to manipulation.

You start seeing signs.

The fact the symbol of the church was only the weapons with no shield and the fact the guard called him a devil was not difficult to connect the dots.

Something also Venom knew was never trust a redhead. Naofumi got burned 3 out of 4 times in that department. If she's pretty, red haired and approaches you it's an obvious red flag.

The face she was crying rushing into the church then stopped was another thing Venom was distrusting of. Naofumi was happy when he could game. He was happier dating but the fact he got his heart broke 4 times and only one of them was because of Venom. (She didn't like tentacle hentai which Naofumi had forbidden him from looking that up for some reason.)

The two had a rule about certain things that they didn't discuss. That along with what Venom had to do in his life and never reproduce. It was a pain to keep Venom from attacking people and honestly their younger brother was a prime candidate to program the next one. The new symbiote wouldn't have to mutate far and with [unnamed brother someone give me a name for him]'s depression would benefit from a brain rewiring along with the genetic memory would make a perfect host but Naofumi was already on a watch list for his ungodly amount of Phenethylamine orders.

'When we get home we're giving [unnamed brother] a symbiote.' Venom said.

'I do miss him.' Naofumi said as they glided through the air.

When they landed the knights had all been ready to attack until Naofumi retracted his helmet.

"Shield hero?!" One shouted.

"We're here to talk to the king." Naofumi said.

Aultcray Melromarc XXXII

The Queens husband had been reading the death threats from other kingdoms over the summoning.

"Sir one of the heros wishes to speak with you." A servant said.

"Very well he said getting up."

Aultcray only reaction to the hulking abomination before him was his eyes widening

The beast towered over him by a good foot and a half. His arms wider then his skull and a mouth similar to monsters he had to fight that was big enough to eat a human whole.

"Shield Hero." King nodded.

The hulking figure shrunk to the standard unarmed shield hero. Curiosity even the Cardinal Weapon was absent off his body. His odd outer cloak and his jeans with extra pockets were even more strange then his other form.

"Hey I know I'm a little weird but I wanted to grab a drink with you and talk." Naofumi said.

Aultcray had looked at his guards and servants who were shaking their heads at the idea but Aultcray wasn't afraid and he definitely could use a drink.