Shopping

Melromarc

Altcray had originally gotten a suggestion from the pope giving the shield hero 500 silver as apposed to the 3,800 he gave the bow and sword but after Ren being the one to pick up and a notice from the main town that they had saved about 75 gold worth of damage from Naofumi assisting with healing and repairs the king had leaned back into his days during the war.

Don't pay more then your willing to spend for something you can get for less. A few men for a country, a few silver instead of a few gold.

The heros had accepted Motoyasu receiving 4,000 silver due to him getting the final strike on the boss so each hero had walked out with a good chunk of money.

"So you guys wanna have another bro day?" Motoyasu asked.

"That sounds fun!" Itsuki said.

"Spear Hero surly we all should go to get more gear?" Malty said leaning on Motoyasu.

"Yeah!" Another girl in his 'party' said.

"Look the weapons repell one another." Naofumi said "If we're gonna get to endgame we need to put emotions aside and work as one." "We don't need secrets just call it a peace mission."

"Are you sure?" Raphtalia asked.

Naofumi pulled out 9 gold and 50 silver for each of the girls "Here if you want me to hang on to it in the shield I will."

The girls had put 5 gold back into Naofumi Money Shield which looked like a cash register drawer which also had rolls of paper.

The others watched as the girls had marked down a separate piece of paper with what looked like business transactions and a note of how much money they had in Naofumi's shield.

"Wait you keep track like that?" Itsuki asked

"Yes." Rifana said tilting her head "Isn't it safer where it can't get stolen?"

"And I don't have pockets." Keel said.

"So you do split the gold evenly." Motoyasu said.

"Yes." Venom said.

"Uh why don't you girls spend the day with them?" Motoyasu asked.

"I guess." "Whatever." And Malty just made a noise like she was throwing up in her mouth.

"I shall obey sir bow hero." The lead knight said bowing.

"Met back at Erhard by sundown." Naofumi said.

Potion shop

Naofumi had greeted the same man they met on the first day and they had excitedly rushed over. "Shield I believe we have started making a breakthrough in recreating your...p-ills as you all them. Such powerful dosage in such a small container."

A corked vial of liquid was brought out "While we were using ingredients We've learned we can make a few things."

Multiple Vials of different fluids.

Each passed them around and poured a 4th of the failure potions/poison into their weapons.

[Antidepressant Spear]
Equip Bonus: + 5 perception
Equip Skill: "rally"
Increase party members resolve by 10%

[Performance Spear]
Equip Bonus:

"Dude I just unlocked a Spear that increases my staying power in bed!" Motoyasu said "what are those pills?!"