[not a chapter] Pop goes the Weasel

I just was rewatching the second season and I had just randomly heard pop goes the Weasel so I was thinking about Venom being in that situation with Filo.

I just had to write it down because the thought of Venom-Fumi forcing a room full of Carnes or something to dance in a circle.

"No no you said you wanted to show these nice people a good show." Venom-Fumi says as a tendril goes through one of em into the next until the entire act is being puppeted to dance. "Let's give these people a classic from my childhood. Up and down the city street the monkey spot the Weasel."

Filo is being pulled out just as Venom-Fumi gets to "POP goes the Weasel."

And when they try leaving they get locked in with his air strike shields and says "oh no ladies and gentlemen you came here for some good wholesome entertainment. We need to finish the song! A Penny for a spool of thread a Penny for a needle." Needles shoot out the showmens bodies.

The entire song is sung with Venom-Fumi scaring the crowd into singing along and every POP 1 head of the showmen explodes and the corpse is still forced to dance and Venom is making the dead bodies voice boxes sing it.

It goes around with the entire act getting brain blasted and finally Naofumi ends it with the guy in the show who has Filo by compressing himself into his body and bursting out "POP GOES THE WEASEL!" Like in death battle against Bane.

And walking out Kizuna is like "Ok I'm gonna admit that was probably the best version of that song I've ever heard but that was fucked up."

Naofumi looks at Venom..."Na! This was the appropriate level of response."