Realization!

Lute Village

After clearing out the town Naofumi found stuff in his inventory.

The Chimera Lion Sword

The Chimera Viper Bow

The Chimera Goat Horn Dagger

Naofumi handed Rifana the bow and she had been able to pull it back.

"I don't think I can use this." Rifana said "I really like it but I don't feel ready for it."

"That's fine we can sell it." Naofumi said.

"A weapon is an extention of yourself. If you can't use it then there is no shame."

Raphtalia really wanted to try the sword but when it was put into her hands it tipped her over. "Maybe we can wait."

Keel had been the only one to be able to use the horn dagger.

"Let's get to Erhard and see what we can do." Naofumi said petting Raphtalia.

"Naofumi I've out grown headpats." Raphtalia said.

"I haven't!" Rifana and Keel said.

"Looks like you've only got two hands." One villagers said returning a bowl.

A third hand grew out Naofumi left side and petted the three.

"I have no such weakness." Naofumi said.

Melromarc City

Naofumi and the girls had got back to the city around sunset the next day. The party was still an option but they decided to head to the blacksmith first and foremost.

"Hey my favorite Eldritch Horror is back!" Erhard said.

"What's good Erhard?"

"All good Venom." Erhard said "Waves means armor to repair and blades to sharpen. Even got a new shield from one of the other heros."

Chimera Viper Shield

*Wee doop!*

"Oh I already got that shield from the boss." Naofumi said "Can't use it though. But I got these."

The Sword and Bow were placed and Erhard started licking his lips. "Oh these are the ones the other 3 had on em.

"Also this." Naofumi said.

Chimera Leo Spear

"You're spoiling me." Erhard said putting a hand on his heart "What can I do for ya?"

"Well Raphtalia wants to use this sword but it's too heavy."

"This is a greatsword not a Longsword." Erhard said "I've seen only 3 people with enough strength to weild them raw and one of em was Sword Bro. Without Feather Light these things are just a lump of raw metal."

"So from what you say I either need to learn how enchant weapons or this is getting sold." Naofumi said.

"You wanna learn weapon enchanting?" Erhard asked.

"Is there time?" Naofumi asked.

"We're still learning to read this world's language."

"We can get some basics." Erhard said "Let me get a few things."

Erhard took the greatsword and set it on a shelf. He walked into the back room and brought out a box of daggers and what looked like old cheap armors.