Weeds

Naofumi

When the party had gotten an explanation about the town Naofumi walked in with Egg 2 and had the girls stay out.

"Smell that air." Naofumi said as they were standing in a cloud of poison.

Egg 2 took a deep whiff and said "Smells like the Potion Shop."

The notifications of poison Immunity had repeatedly echoed through the twos ears as they were breathing the spores.

"Papa?"

"Yes?"

"Why am I Egg 2?" Egg 2 asked "Filo has a name."

"Because I'm not very creative with names." Naofumi said "You're gonna have to speak with the girls or figure one out for yourself."

Egg 2 didn't speak on it anymore.

Walking through the town they found a stall which Egg 2 had been interested in something.

A bright pink spiked ball shaped object in a fruit stall.

"Kinda looks like durians." Naofumi said seeing they were actually only 5 copper each. They were the size of a watermelon.

Egg 2 grabbed one, sniffed it and tried breaking it. *Clank Clank clank*.

*blech*

A wad of acid was spit up on it and a sizzling before the spikes cracked to reveal a blue inner core.

Biting at it resulted in another series of Clanking.

"Let's focus up and we'll get Raphtalia to cut-"

*shink!*

Turning into bird form the middle claw had extended into a 14 inch spike before ripping the thing open with ease.

A lump of blueish purple seeds were inside that reminded Naofumi of pomegranate seeds.

Egg 2 had sniffed it and just started eating. "It's really good papa."

Ripping the fruit in half Naofumi took the thing and tasted it. "Holy mother of heck this is amazing!"

It was like a mix of Pomegranate and Passion Fruit! Holy shit he's never had something this delicious in his life! What in the hell was this.

Naofumi grabbed another and put it into his shield.

[Shield Unlock]
Dur-apple Shield 1
Bonus: +10 defense
Equip effects: Drink Mix Quality Up

"We need more!" Venom said scooping up a bunch with his tongue.

Egg 2 had already grabbed everything his arms could carry in his bird form walking along with them piled on his back. Venom stretching out like a sack and grabbing whatever his Boy couldn't and hiding them in his Inventory.