Filolial Troubles

Venom

After stopping by the Tailor to pick up his Hoodie Naofumi had handed over that gem he had completely spaced on delivering.

"Sorry we waited. Uh they need clothes that can change shape." Naofumi said pointing to the Loli in a pink dress and the Shouta in his shirt he came here in. "While your at it I want a Hoodie that does the same for me."

"Oh of course just let me get my friend to repair the Spindel." Tailor said "Pardon me but what is this material?"

"Yo." Venom said from the T-Shirt.

"Oh you can form clothes? Why do you need me to make anything?"

"Because I don't wanna be naked if..." Naofumi stopped "if something happens that causes Venom to deform."

"The half plate is for adventuring but I need a material that won't cause itching when it's inside." Venom said.

"Ok I'm gonna need your current clothes to-"

Naofumi deformed and was standing in a pair of black boxer briefs with his clothes folded into a neat pile.

The girls turned red as Venom reformed a new outfit.

"I will create use the measurements of these...hello." Tailor said looking at the article of clothing. "These are your-"

"Yep." Naofumi said.

Tailor was amazed at the material of the underwear. "What is this?"

"It's called a ball hammock." Naofumi said "I've never needed to adjust my sack since I started getting sponsored for these things."

Tailor was amazed at the fact even the heros underwear were advanced beyond their own.

"If you would allow me to I could Replicate these and make a fortune!"

"50/50 down the middle?" Naofumi asked.

"Deal." Tailor said.

"Spindel is done." The Magic Shop Owner said.