Wasting Time [not a chapter]

You ever read my iron man izuku story and how I make chapters where they are just one shots or ideas I didn't want to add to the story because it's more likely to get people reading it instead of writing a whole new one? This chapter is a few of those. The wave fight is coming up but I'm not at where I'd like it to be to post that yet.

Shield Little Bro

"You and Melty will wed and sire an heir." Queen Mirellia Q Melromarc said to the shield hero.

Naofumi made a gagging noise "She's what 11?" Naofumi asked "I'm not a lolicon."

"Hey I'm 14!" Melty shouted.

"14? Your fucking young enough to be my little-"

A shadow walks in with a child covered by an external coat.

"Sir Shield I daresay something of yours has fallen through the waves."

"Nii-san?" A voice asked.

Naofumi eyes widened and his face pales. "Otouto?"

The hood from the rain had been pulled down revealing a carbon copy of Naofumi but much younger. Dressed in a standard jeans and hoodie.

The shield had rushed over and lifted him in a hug.

"Daddy Who is this?" Filo asked.

"This is my younger brother." Naofumi said.

"Your...crushing...me." The younger Iwatani brother said.

Naofumi set him down and Raphtalia walked over and bent down. "So this is what you looked like before."

"Like looking at a picture." Naofumi said.

"Excuse me how old are you?" Mirellia asked behind her fan.

"15 in 2 months why?"

Mirellia eyes shifted to her daughter who's face had gone from red angry to just shocked.

"Nii-san where are we? Who are these people?" His younger brother asked "Who's the blue haired cutie?" He whispered but all backround noise was silent enough that it was picked up.

"Oh this is Princess Melty Q Melromarc, Heir to Melromarc and my daughter." Mirellia said.

"Hello Brother of the Shield hero." Melty said in the standard greeting.

The 14 year old looked like he was about to bow but Naofumi grabbed his shoulder "We don't do that here." Naofumi said.

"Uh..." The young man seem to be having a mental break down.

"Is he alright?" Motoyasu asked.

"I'm sorry it's kinda hard to talk with an angel." He just said out loud before blushing.

Naofumi, in complete shock, looked from his brother, to the queen to Melty who had officially turned pink and back to his brother.

"Now hold up. let's talk about this." Naofumi said to the queen "Don't wanna make any hasty decisions."

"You know it is around dinner, maybe Sir Iwatani would enjoy  accompanying me." Melty said leaning towards the younger brother just enough to get a reaction from him. "Perhaps a tour of the castle."

"Yeah Filo gets to met daddy's brother!" Filo said rushing over.

"THIS IS YOUR DAUGHTER?!" The teen looked from Raphtalia to Naofumi "You two work fast."

"We aren't... Raphtalia back me..." naofumi noticed Raphtalia had Shadowed away.

The other heros were bagging up.