1

[edited]

He kept swinging his feet as he sat on the brick wall watching the students playing around on the soccer field. And the girl's gathered on the bleachers cheering them on. It was cloudy but the atmosphere was exciting. And the boy, Jisung, cheered for the boys as well.

Well specifically someone, but that wasn't important. Because everyone else was too. He wasn't any different.

"Go Minho!" Yelled one girl as she stood up, her eye smile making the rest of the girls smile too. Jisung stared at her and then looked at Minho. Oh yeah, they're dating apparently. It was a rumor but none of the two denied them. So it was safe to assume they actually are.

Jisung decided to just ignore that and cheer on his best friend, the tall lanky guy, "Woo Hyunjin! You're amazing!" His fist going up in excitement as his friend waved at him. It was a classic Thursday in their gym period.

Every week the boys would split into two different groups and play soccer. It was just something they did for fun. Team Minho and Team Hyunjin. Jisung wouldn't play because he's believed he was the worst, plus he liked taking pictures of the game for the photography club. So while taking them he would cheer them on.

Jisung would be lying if he said he didn't want to cheer for both though, except one was obvious while the other was hidden.

He grabbed his camera and zoomed in on Hyunjin and Minho. Click

Jisung smiled, He took a couple more pictures of the game and then stopped when it was finally over. Minho had won this game. The score ended 5 to 8, not bad.

Jisung jumped off the wall, holding tight the camera, and walked to Hyunjin. "You did so well today!"

"Thanks, did you get any good pictures?"

"Yeah, I might recommend some of these for the school yearbook."

Jisung took a peak at Minho who was drying off the sweat from his forehead. He laughed as someone told him a joke. Jisung's stomach twisted. Jisung shook the thoughts away and looked back at Hyunjin. "Wanna get lunch?"

"Yeah, let me shower though, I fucking stink." both boys laughed and walked to the men's locker room.

Jisung sat in front of Hyunjin's locker as Hyunjin took a shower. He scrolled through his phone, and didn't realize it was just him alone now. He could hear Hyunjin singing in the shower though, Jisung found it cute and funny. He continued scrolling, liking a video of a cat failing jumps compilation that he didn't even hear the door open until someone stood in front of him. Jisung got so scared that he jumped.

"Oh sorry for scaring you," the boy laughed.

Jisung stared at the boy in front of him. His heart went crazy. "Oh- Sorry."

"I should be apologizing, I scared you."

Jisung nodded slightly. He was sure his face was red right about now. He tried to look away but the boy still continued.

"Um.. can you excuse me? My locker is also behind you.." the boy said awkwardly.

Jisung hesitantly looked back and then just scooted. Jisung went back to his phone trying to ignore that Lee Minho was right next to him.

It felt so awkward and crazy at the same time. Hyunjin then came out. "I didn't expect you to wait," he smiled. A towel wrapped around his waist.
"Duh, I wasn't going to leave your dumbass," he joked, "now put some clothes on im hungry."

Hyunjin hurried to his locker that was next to Minho's. Hyunjin ignoring him, he grabbed clothes and changed. Jisung still staring at his phone.

Oh Seungmin went out to eat with Felix. He saw a message inviting him and Hyunjin. "Hyunjin want to go out to eat since school lunch sucks?"

"Sure," Hyunjin mumbled applying chapstick.

Minho was staring at Jisung now. Jisung caught him and just blushed bright red. Looking away he immediately got up and Hyunjin closed his locker at the same time.

"Let's go babe."

Jisung rolled his eyes keeping his eyes glued to the phone to ignore Minho, "Stop trolling and lets go im starving."

•••••••

hi. first I want to say English is NOT my first language. I'm trying my best. Also this is a short fic so it might go fast paced again idrc. Also reminder that Minsung are their own different people so don't reduce them to a ship. Okay I think that's it.