10

[Final also edited]

The two ate cheesecake, giggling.

"Wow, I didn't you were the one who left me the bunny plushie in my locker for valentines day," Jisung laughed.

"Yeahh you could say I was a very desperate-down-bad-in-love-freak in 7th grade."

"Was?"

"Well, I still do like you. A lot actually."

"Me too.." Jisung muttered.

There was an awkward silence for a moment. "So.. would you be my boyfriend?" Minho asked.

"Obviously."

Jisung and Minho were official. The moment they stepped out the cafe there was a freckled freak running to them.

"AHAHA!" he laughed very evilly. Shoving his camera at Jisung. Jisung was so confused until he saw the pictures his friend took.

"Why were you stalking us.."

"Not just me!" Hyunjin was running behind. "Felix!! You weren't supposed to get caught!!"

Jisung yelled. "You weirdos!! Stop stalking me!! Go back to sucking your partners off!!"

"That'll be you in the future," Felix muttered. Hyunjin bursting out of laughter. Minho started laughing along leaving poor Jisung standing there in embarrassment.

"I hate you all."

"You don't, but finally you two are not being oblivious around me," Hyunjin scoffs. Felix nodding along.

"Not my fault he's difficult to get close with," Minho joked.
"Well maybe if you weren't so popular and hot i wouldn't be afraid to approach you?" Jisung joked back.

"I'm hot?"

"Is that all you got from that!?"

They laughed. Their laughter mixing with the cool vibes of the afternoon. Minho held Jisung's hand with care, and started walking away. Hyunjin just grabbed Felix dragging him away leaving the two love birds.

"I did not expect this," Jisung muttered his cheeks turning velvet. "Why is that?"

"We're so different, how and why do you like me?"

Minho hummed for a minute, "Is there a reason other than the moment I saw you i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you?"

Jisung could only tear up slightly, that shot an arrow through his heart. "Don't cry! Oh dear i dont want you to cry!" Jisung rubbed his eyes, "That was really sweet sorry, im very emotional."

"I wouldn't belive you," Minho said as he pushed a button to cross the road. Jisung rolled his eyes. "Whatever..." Jisung muttered as he held on to Minho's hand tighter.

The story of two teens with different lives and purposes creating a bond between them and starting a new life. A model extrovert student and a reserved introverted photographer which Minho would call an orphic.

••••••••

okay its done, it was rushed but I did say this was a short fic lolz Okay bye 👍🏼