8

[edited]

Jisung laid in his bed thinking about all the events that had been happened.

"What the hell," he muttered. He looked at his camera laying on his computer desk. Carefully walking up to it, he picked the camera scrolling the pictures he took.

"He'd be freaked out with how many pictures of him I actually have."

He sat down on the chair, logging into his computer. Opening up photoshop, connecting the camera memory card to his computer. He then started clicking buttons and editing pictures.

He did this to relieve stress or any crazy thoughts.

His phone's notification made a sound filling up his silent room. He stopped what he was doing and stares at his phone screen.

Lee Minho
Soooo for Saturday.. I was thinking we go to a cafe, you know the cliche

Jisung
Anything is fine with me :]

Jisung didn't even realize the smile on his face until someone barged in his room.

"Your mom let me in," was all Hyunjin said before he threw himself on the other boy's bed, "What were you smiling at by the way?"

"Nothing much, just Minho texting me."

"Just date already jeez, you two are obvious."

Jisung glared at him before turning back to his softwares. "Minho is too perfect to like me."

"Not what he told me," Hyunjin muttered.

"What?"

"Nothin, hey can you go with me to the store right now, Its me and my partners anniversary tomorrow."

"When will you tell me who it is?"

"Maybe soon, if he feels comfortable with it."

"He?"

"Yes 'he' now shut the fuck up and hurry up." Hyunjin huffed burying his face into a pillow.

Jisung quickly saved his progress. Grabbing his pair of glasses. He took his contacts out beforehand.

Hyunjin and Jisung were at the store hurrying since it was pretty late.

Jisung wasn't paying attention to where he was going and bumped into someone.

"Ji? Are you good?" said a soft voice.
Jisung stared at Seungmin who had someone next to him.

"Hey Jisung do you think this looks- Seungmin? Minho?" Hyunjin stood there like a Sims character.

The four boys just looked between each other. It felt like a recreation of that Spiderman meme. Hyunjin raised a brow at Seungmin.

Seungmin waved his hands around, "It's really not what it looks like."
Minho looked at Jisung, "I was helping him out for a anniversary gift..."

Jisung looked at Hyunjin and Seungmin who were having a conversation, it all connected.

"No way. YOU TWO ARE DATING!?"

Hyunjin and Seungmin looked at him at the same time, "JISUNG!!" Their faces burned up and Minho let out a chuckle.
"We were gonna tell you but we were waiting for the right moment.."

Jisung rolled his eyes, "That explains why Hyunjin always has to sit next to you in English class."

"Give them a break, they did say they were going to tell you," Minho butted in rubbing his shoulder.

Jisung could only look away a small blush forming on his face, "Whatever i guess. I just hope you two last long because I don't want this friendship in shreads."
With that he turned around and walked out the store. Jisung wasn't mad, he was happy for them in fact. He was just a little hurt they kept a secret from him for a year.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jisung!"

Jisung turned around to face a Minho waving. Fuck why is he cute.

•••••••••••••
we're almost done 🤓