7

[edited]

Yeah Minho can't read Jisung at all.

"If that's how you take it then."

Minho without thinking took off his blazer. His shirt was soaked too so he just unbuttoned it taking it off. Jisung from behind just scrolled on his phone.

Minho grabbed the t-shirt and put it on quickly. He rushed to the bathroom with little ol Jisung behind him. Pouring water over his head he dried it with the blow drier.

"I might stink a little.."

"It's fine, no one will really notice if we're being realistic." Jisung joked.

Minho just blushed, he was playing with him for sure.

"I n-need to go to class-" Jisung put his finger on his lips shushing him. "We can go to class later wanna hang out? Math sucks." Minho definitely did not see this coming.

He really doesn't know shit about Jisung. Was he always this bold?

"I guess we can, I didn't know you were the type to-"

"Because I look like a nerd?"

"NO- No not at all."

"I'm just playing with you, like they say.. dont judge a book by its cover."

Jisung walked out the bathroom with his usual calm and collected self. Minho was still trying to process what happened.

How the fuck did he go from cold, calm, cute to bold and cute!?

Covering his blushing face his walked out, Jisung waiting for him.

They sat together on the roof, "I didn't think I would end up at the roof with Mr. Popular, skipping class together," Jisung said obviously trolling.

"I didn't expect for me to hang with a cute boy from my grade."

Yeah that made Jisung shut the fuck up, he looked deadly into Minho's eyes. "What are you doing."

Minho who was slightly surprised waved his hands around. "I'm just saying- Like I'm sure everyone does- think- well mostly me-" He was a hot mess.

Jisung smiled.

"Proving my point."

"I smiled!?"

"So!?"

"Also didn't you and your girlfriend break up not so long ago!?"

"That relationship was a rumor! A false one in fact!"

Jisung felt himself blush in embarrassment, "Whatever loser."

Next level of relationship with Jisung, Minho thought to himself.

"So.. what's your favorite food?"

"Cheesecake."

"Wanna go get some?"

"Maybe."

"When your birthday?"

"Why are you asking me questions and its September 14.."

"Oh a day before Felix?" Jisung nodded.

Minho and Jisung ended up forgetting to get cheesecake and class. They just spent their time talking and giggling. They didn't even care about the amount of yelling they would receive for skipping.

And for once Jisung opened up to someone who isn't Hyunjin. He knew Hyunjin would be proud too.

Minho wasn't this giddy with people, and people could see that by the way he was with Jisung. They were surprised since he wasn't like that around Peinchen.

"I know i love you.." Minho muttered following behind Jisung.

"Did you say something?" Jisung turned around.

"Ah no- no I was muttering song lyrics."

"Oh okay."

I love you too, Jisung thought to himself.

••••••••••
q so