2

[edited]

Both boys went to the same restaurant Seungmin and Felix were at.
Seungmin apparently texted him earlier to join but he was busy taking photos.

"Seung and Lix are here as well."

"Oh that's great."

The bell rung on the door when it opened and Felix's head popped up looking at both boys.

He stood out the most with his purple hair. Seungmin pulling him down. Jisung giggled at the nonsense they were doing.

"Sorry i didn't read your message, I was busy taking pictures and waiting for this idiot."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. Both boys sat in front of them and started looking through the menu.

"By the way Jisung, Mrs. Kim was asking if you could take pictures for the official soccer team next month because the league starts soon."

Jisung nodded, "Yeah sure, why couldn't she ask Seungmin though? He's better better than me."

"I'm going to be busy, I have a debate to get ready for and then a tournament will be occurring and I need to win." he says with a serious face.

Jisung understood and just nodded. They took their orders and started chit chatting. Laughter and smiles filled the restaurant. Jisung wish everyday would go like this. He was always busy photshopping in the corner of Mrs. Kim's class. Plus he was a complete loner and everyone would just ignore him at times.

Felix had said it was because sometimes he held a poker face but that was only because he was busy imaging scenarios in his head instead of socializing.

After they finished their meals and payed, they all drove back to the school. "I have to deal with Changbin now," Seungmin grumbled. Jisung rubbed his neck, "I mean he's not the worst right?"

"I guess so, but it doesn't make him less annoying."

Jisung laughed then in the corner of his eyes he saw Minho and a girl. Oh it's them. They were laughing and holding hands. Jisung couldn't help his smile to fall. Seungmin noticed and sighed. "Jisung, you know this isn't a good thing."

Jisung looked back at him. His cheeks turning red, Seungmin was right. He wouldn't say it but Seungmin's words did hurt his feelings.

Seungmin sighed and just pulled him inside.

Way to make it worse him and Minho had the same classes for 6 out of 8 periods. So there he was, sitting in front of him, just his luck. Damn it. Just pay attention stupid.

The boy wrote his notes with shaky hands because he could hear him whisper to the person next to him. Jisung stood up.

"Yes Han Jisung?"

"May I use the restroom?"

"Yeah sure, you better not skip though." Jisung nodded and quickly made his way out. His heart pounded making its way to his ears. He made it into the bathroom, walking into a stall he sat there on the toilet seat pulling his knees to his chest.

He hurried his head in between and closed his eyes. He hated it. Oh how could he be so sad over a boy. Why why why.

Jisung screamed inside his head. He wanted to shout. Why, not me.

He cried, well almost cried he did have teary eyes.

He sat there for a couple more minutes and then heard someone. "Jisung?"

Oh shit.

Jisung let his knees go. He opened the stall door and went straight to the sink. Splashing water on his face. Quickly making himself look normal.

"Jisung you alright?"

Jisung put on a fake smile, "I am."

"Teacher wanted me to make sure you were okay," Minho smiled. Jisung washed his hands and walked past Minho.

Minho stared at the boy from behind. Something told him the younger didn't want to be near him.

But in Jisung's scenario he wanted to spend all his time with him.

He sat in class daydreaming for the rest of the lesson. The bell ringed and he still sat there. He snapped out of it once someone tapped his shoulder.

"Jisung, you should hurry up for next class," Minho smiled crouching right next to him. Jisung was going to die right there and then.

•••••••
happy to know hyune is back i missed him a lot :')