5

[edited]

Minho wasn't the mysterious entrancing guy everyone thought he was.

In fact everyone knew about him, he is very open with his feelings, actions, and thoughts.

I should tell Peichen later about this!

Oh yeah Minho and the girl weren't actually ever dating. They just agreed to keep the rumor going since they didn't care. Plus he wasn't going to lie but he already had his eyes on someone else.

"So what exactly are you going to take pictures of in the club?"

"I'm not really sure, maybe you guys playing around? I would take pictures of you but I have enough of those."

Minho's brain started malfunctioning.

"You have pictures of me?"

"Well duh, everyone loves you so why not?" Minho felt his heart shatter a bit. Not the response he was expecting.

But in reality Jisung was lying.

"Hmph and I thought maybe I was special," he joked.

Jisung stared at him. "I have more pictures of Hyunjin than you so not exactly."

Another lie by Jisung.

"You hurt my feelings."

Jisung just smiled, "Fine I'll take some pictures of you too."

Minho smiled. He's so cute.

"By the way when will you ask me out to eat?"

"You still remember that?"

"Oh please, I said it like a week ago." Minho sassed as he opened the door for Jisung.

"Yeah yeah whatever, maybe this weekend? If you don't mind."

"I'm always open for you."

Jisung blushed very deeply. Minho noticed this time. "You're so cute."

Jisung glared at him.

Minho felt very joyous. It was the first time he could be so close with him. He really is an interesting person.

Minho has always noticed Jisung from afar, taking pictures and giggling around with Hyunjin. He would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous. Jisung never seemed to be very open with anyone. He was just a quiet kid with a camera taking pictures of things. He sounds plain but in reality Minho found him the cutest and most interesting person ever.

He always saw the boy sitting on the wall while they played soccer. He wished Jisung would cheer for his name but it was always Hyunjin.
He would beat Hyunjin his hardest for his attention but none.

Am I that uninteresting?

Minho would lay in bed thinking about him. Questioning what his favorite food was. His birthday. A lot of things.

"I'll take pictures of you now," Jisung said waving the camera around.

Minho just smiled while just doing things. He pretended he was alone.

"Done!"

The squirrel like boy cracked his fingers sighing. "Finally im done. Well I'll be going now. By the way can I get your number?"

Minho once again started malfunctioning. "Y-yes!"

he grabbed a sticky note and a pen quickly and shakily writing down his name, Instagram, and address. Jisung didn't really need all that but he wasn't going to complain.

Jisung made his way out and Minho stood processing everything.

"God im love."

"I can tell," yelled one of his friends in the back.

"Changbin help, I've never gotten so close with him."

Changbin, who was a small yet threatening in one rolled his eyes. "Stupid, just talk to him. Can't believe your simping over camera kid."

Minho's cheeks flushed and smacked his shoulder. "Shut up before I kick your ass." Changbin laughed as he ran away.

Minho's phone dinged.

Taking the cellphone put he saw the message.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

hi this is Jisung! Let's go out for dinner this Saturday!

Lee Minho

Hi! and sure I'd love too :]

xxx-xxx-xxxx has changed to Hannie ♡

Minho giggled to himself.

•••••••••••
I love romance clichés.