6

[edited]

It was a Thursday.

Minho was standing in front of Hyunjin who glared at him. These two didn't get too along, well sort of.

Hyunjin was reckless, loud, liked vaping, and partying. Meanwhile Minho was pretty organized, leader like, and a good kid.

"I'm going to beat you this time."

"In your dreams Hwang."

They stood in their place and with a blink the whistle was blown. Hyunjin kicked the ball to his partner. The groups backing up as Hyunjin ran up. Luckily Changbin was there to block Hyunjin from getting the ball. Kicking it to the front where Minho and a boy named Wooyoung.

"Push foward!" yelled his teammates on the sidelines.

Wooyoung kicked the ball to Minho and he dribbled. Kicking it too another teammate. "Sunoo pass it on!"

Sunoo quickly kicked it to Wooyoung who unfortunately got blocked by none other then Felix Lee.

Oh yeah Felix was a good sport. He kicked it all the way back where Hyunjin and Chan was. Chan without thinking kicked it to the goal.

"WOOO!" Yelled Hyunjin high fiving him. They ran back to their positions and this time Minho got to start.

Minho kicked it back to their defense who then passed it to Changbin, the boy dribbled and passed it to Wooyoung. Minho ran up hoping he could get a goal in. And with that he received it and kicked it straight to the goal.

This went on for an hour.

The whistle blew and it was over.

Hyunjin and his team all celebrated.

6:5 it was a super close game. Minho peeked over at the boy who was always sitting on the wall. He was smiling and waved at him. Minho freaked out.

"Good game loser," Hyunjin nudged Minho with a playful smile.

"You're lucky you're friends with Jisung."

Hyunjin just stuck his tongue out teasing him. Jisung made his way over and patted Hyunjin. "Good job loser, it's been a while since you've won."

Both boys looked at the squirrel boy. "Good game Minho." Jisung finally said as he started walking off.

Minho died a little inside, "Why is he so cute?"

Hyunjin raised a brow. "Whoa since when were you interested in my best friend?"

"Shut up, and for a long time actually." he huffed.

Minho was sitting in the cafetería sipping from his chocolate milk carton. He didn't even notice the way Hyunjin stared him down for well.. looking at Jisung. "You're so whipped," Changbin teased. Which resulting with Minho punching him.

"Shut up, look at how he eats! Isn't he cute?" Changbin shakes his head no. "I'm not into camera freaks."

"Yeah because you're into super cool active people right?" Changbin just rolled his eyes. He wasn't denying it.

Jisung was eating with his friends. His cheeks filled up, he really did look like a squirrel.

"Watch out!" someone screamed and with that Minho felt wet stuff dripping on him.

Minho blinked a few times trying to process what even happened.

"I-Im so sorry-" Minho looked at the girl who was practically on her knees bowing.

"Get up, it's okay," he reached his hand out for her and she took it gently. "Just watch out next time." he smiled and she just nodded all dazed.

Minho turned to the audience who looked at how dirty he was. Sheepishly rubbing his neck he made his way out. Looking at Jisung staring at him. He's definitely staring. Maybe he's worried for me?

Minho made his way to the locker of his. He always made sure to bring extra clothes.

"Are you okay?" a small voice says.

Minho whose still wet and sticky looks at the boy talking to him. "Oh hey Jisung.. im fine maybe a little messy."

Jisung giggles, "I saw, do you have extra clothes?"

"Yeah I always do."

"Despite you being all messy you still look good, I'm jealous."

"I-I look good?"

•••••••••
slow updates because school </3