4

[edited]

Jisung sat on the teacher's desk for photography club. He was alone for a while, so he just stared out the window looking at the school garden. There was a couple there, holding hands with smiles plastered on their faces. Jisung slowly took out his camera and took a quick picture.

He likes beautiful things, he would take pictures of beautiful things only, usually. He kept staring at a bee flying outside a window until someone knocked on the door.

"Sorry Hanji, for being late... again," The young boy smiled awkwardly shutting the door behind him.

"It's okay Innie, is Chan coming too?"

"Yeah, he's with Yeji and Ryujin right now."

Jisung nodded and went through the cameras memory. Pictures of Hyunjin here and there, pictures of the downtowns market, strangers on the streets, Minho.

Chan and Yeji busted through the doorway their cameras hanging on their necks.

"Sorry for being late Hanji!" Jisung rolled his eyes. "It's fine, anyways the counselor wanted us to take pictures of the different clubs so we'll be doing that."

The three nodded in understanding.

"Chan you'll go to the chess, music, and anime club. Yeji you'll go to the dance, debate—say hi to Seungmin for me, and cooking club. And Innie you can go to the Gaming and the Art club!"

They all nodded.

"I'll check out the sports and film club."

And with that they all went their ways. Jisung headed towards the film club first, he knocked and there stood his tall friend.

"Hi, just wanted to take some pictures."

"Oh go ahead."

Jisung entered in and looked around, there was a film tape camera being set up and a clapper board being toyed with.

Jisung didn't even realize that Minho's ex was there.

She sat near the window looking outside with a small Polaroid camera. Jisung slowly took the camera out and focused on her. A small sigh leaving his mouth.

Even she wasn't good enough for Minho. He really is too perfect for anyone. He stared at the group of kids in the back, taking a picture of someone laughing. Hyunjin was busy fixing up the camera and Jisung just smiled taking a picture of him.

"You're really pretty Hyunjin."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "Tell me something I don't know." They both laughed and Jisung turned to the door.

There stood Minho lookin at the two boys.

"What do you want?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh I was just stopping by. Yeah."

Jisung tilted his head confused, then he turned behind, where his ex was. Jisung's mouth agape with realization.

Well that's what he was thinking was happening.

"I have to go to the sport thingy yeah, see you later." Jisung bid his goodbye at the boys as he walked out.

Jisung frowned a little. He's still into her.

Shaking his head he hurried to the sports club. "Jisung wait for me!" someone yelled from behind.

Jisung turned and saw him. His cheeks burned. Minho just smiled looking down at him.

Jisung looked to the side trying to avoid his gaze.
"You're going to sports club right? I'll tag along since I'm a little late."

"Oh sure," Jisung put up a fake smile.

Minho walked beside the nervous Jisung.

"How fun is photography?"

"It's really fun to me, I like taking pictures of things I really like. Especially beautiful things," Jisung laughed awkwardly trying to keep himself collected.

Minho stared at him in awe. He's never been so close to Jisung. He's seen him from afar and liked seeing how focused the boy was. He's always wanted to get closer with him. But he couldn't. Jisung was an orphic to him.

••••••••••••
STRAY KIDS COMEBACK THATS RIGHT ! This is my 8th? with them :)
also got the limited album not tryna flex but yeah