Chapter 25

Beth's P.O.V

It's officially Liam's birthday and I have to go back to London today.

I closed my suitcase and took my purse and everything else I'm going to need while I'm there.

Phoebe left early today cause she had to pick up her cousin from the airport, I really wish she could've come with me today it would've been so much fun.

But anyways, I'm excited to see Liam and the rest of the guys this evening. I really missed them a lot.

I got inside my car and started my long journey back to London.

****

After some really long hours of driving and a few stops to restock on some snacks, I finally made it to London.

First I checked in my hotel, and once I've got my keys I went straight up to my room so I could call Louis and tell him I'm already here.

After the third ring he picked up,

"Hey Beth" his excited voice said,

"Hey Louis, I already made it here" I said checking the mini bar in my room.

"Great, we are just finishing up the last details for tonight" he replied "make sure to get here before seven" he added,

"Of course, I won't be late" I said picking up a chocolate bar and putting it back down once I saw how much it costs "he doesn't suspect a thing right?" I asked,

"As far as I know he doesn't" he said "I'm surprised we haven't messed this up" he said making me chuckle,

"Well I'm really impressed my self too" I said "so I guess I'll see you in a few hours then"

"Yes indeed, don't forget to get here on time" he said,

"I won't be late don't worry" I replied,

"Just making sure" he said "see you later then" he added,

"See you Louis" I said before hanging up,

I put my phone down and flopped into bed taking a deep breath. Why are hotel beds always so comfortable? I swear I could just lay in here all day.

But sadly I have to start to get ready, it's almost four in the afternoon and I should better get started, I like to take my time and I want to make sure to look good tonight.

***

It's almost six in the afternoon and I'm finally done doing my makeup and straightening my hair. Okay that really took me a long time, but I think I look good.

Now time to change into my outfit for tonight, so I'll be wearing some dark navy blue skinny jeans with a white thin strap top and some light colored pointed pumps heels.

I changed quickly into my outfit and looked at my self in the mirror, I applied a little bit more of my lipgloss and lastly I sprayed some of my favorite perfume. I took my clutch bag and headed out the door.

***

Not gonna lie I almost got lost on my way to the club, but luckily I arrived at good time.

At the front door there stood a tall intimidating looking man, who asked me -with a really deep toned voice- for my name before I could get inside, he took a look on the guests list and then he let me in once he found my name.

I walked inside the club and all I could hear was the really loud music that was playing.

Disorientated I walked around for a while until I finally found Niall sitting by the bar chatting with another guy.