Chapter 3

Beth's P.O.V

My hands felt sweaty and my whole body shivers, it was Liam! 

I knew if I came to London I was going to find him, somewhere somehow.

"Oh shit" Phoebe let out looking at the same direction as me. 

"Let's get out of here" I told Phoebe walking toward the door.

Liam's P.O.V

"I'll get the drinks" Louis said getting lost through a crowd of people. As usual Starbucks was full, there were many people with their computers and drinking coffees.

I sighed and got my iPhone out to check my messages and things like that, but suddenly I catched something in the corner of my eye, something really familiar, something that I haven't see in a long time,

That girl...is that Beth?

I tried to walked toward her but bumped with many people failing my mission.

I don't think it's her, she just left anyway. Guess I'm having visions.

"What's wrong mate?" someone asked me "Liam!" Niall said shaking me out of my thoughts.

"What?, Oh um sorry" I said

"What's wrong mate?" Niall said again,

"Oh, nothing" I said turning around.

"Ready for the partyy?" Said Louis handing me my vanilla cappuccino.

"Yeah" I said while taking a sip of my coffee

"Ok, let's go then" Harry called as we walked to the exit and get into our car, but I just couldn't help but think about Beth all the road.

Beth's P.O.V

We got to our room trying to catch our breath, we ran all the way back here. I let out a big sigh and buried my face on my hands.

"Are you okay?" Phoebe asked me,

 "Not really" I said sitting on the couch " I knew I was going to find him" I said really disappointed,

"Don't let that ruin your day," Phoebe said sitting by my side "Stop thinking about him, we have an amazing party to look forward tonight" she said shaking my shoulder 

"You are right," I said standing up and grabbing my make up bag, "Let's get ready" I said walking toward the bathroom door

***1 hour later***

I look at my self once again in the mirror. I love the dress it's just so...perfect.

"Well we are ready, lets go" Phoebe said while I was putting on my heels.

"Wait, I'm coming" I replied grabbing my purse.

****

As we enter the party I saw many celebrities from London, Olly Murs, Cher Lloyd, Rebecca Ferguson and many more.

"What's your friend's name?" I asked Phoebe, "Matt" she answered "He is a famous lad" she said,

I just nodded, where the hell this girl had made famous friends?

"Let's sit there" Phoebe said pointing to a table that was near the dance floor, I followed her to the table where some people who I didn't recognize were sitting.

****

I was starting to get kind of bored, Phoebe has been talking with people that I have no idea who they are while I'm sitting here without talking to anyone, this is really awkward and I look really stupid, I should do something productive, well I going for a drink, I'm thirsty.

"Hey, I'm going to get a drink, do you want something?" I asked Phoebe interrupting her conversation.

"No thanks I'm fine" she said and keep talking with I don't know who.

I walk to the bar and sat on one of the tall chair and ask for my drink, I think it was a bad idea coming to this party, I'm not having much fun here. 

The bartender came back and gave me my drink. I take a sip of it when suddenly, Zayn walked in followed by Louis and Niall, it can't be... Shit now there is Harry...

That only means...

Yes he is here.

Author's Note:

Chapter 3 guys, leave you comments and tell me what you think about this chapter :) , please vote if you like it and if you didn't... well vote anyways ;)

With love 

-Dani