Chapter 24

Beth's P.O.V

I let out a desperate sigh, I haven't leave my bed the whole day and my laptop is burning my legs all because I have no idea what hell I'm supposed to give Liam for his birthday!

I had a whole week, one freaking week to find him a perfect gift and I have nothing.

It's like all of the sudden the world runs out of options! 

I spend the whole morning online trying to find something, and guess what? There's nothing! 

I just lose all my hopes, I'm frustrated that I won't find something in the next 24 hours.

"Oh my God!" I took one of the cushions next to me and buried my face on it letting out a desperate scream.

"Still can't find something?" said Phoebe making me jump

"God, how long have you been standing there?" I said pressing my hand to my chest 

"Long enough to see you losing your mind" she said smirking, she sat next to me on my bed and took a look on my laptop, 

"I don't know what to do" I said stressed "What am I supposed to give to a guy who can have anything he wants?!" 

"Just think okay, don't stress" she said in a calm tone "he's a guy they don't want strange things like us girls do" she said "they are easy to please" 

"Yeah I know, it's just I want it to be something great, something he will really like" I said resting my head on the headboard looking to the ceiling

"Listen it's easy, guys like video games, a nice wallet, a new pair of shoes, electronics-" she said, and that's when something in my brain finally to clicked

Wait! That's it! I remember, why I didn't think of that before? Liam's laptop broke! He needs a new one!

"Phoebe! You are a genius!" I said almost screaming,

"What?" She said looking confused 

"Liam's laptop broke! He told me he hasn't have time to fix it" I said excited "but I can get him a new one" I said 

"Well yeah that a great idea" she said 

"I don't know what I would do without you" I said giving her a quick hug,

"No problem girl, now hurry up you don't have that much time" she said and I checked the time and I still have three hours till the stores close.

I jumped out of bed put on some decent clothe, took my car keys and rushed out the apartment. 

***

I handed my credit card to the guy behind the counter to pay Liam's gift and few minutes later I was walking out the store relieved that I found him something. 

I'm still not sure if it's a good present for him, but it's something he needs and I hope he likes it. 

Walking down the street I came across a store that has some really good looking watches on display , I can picture Liam wearing one of those and I think he might like it.

I didn't think it twice, so I got inside the store and the next thing I knew I was going back home with a brand new laptop and a watch inside a fancy looking case. 

Author's Note:

Hi guys! long time since I uploaded a chapter and I'm sorry for that :(
but I hope you liked it! 
Thanks for reading! love you!!

-Dani