Chapter 11

Beth's P.O.V.

Today I spend the whole morning shopping with Phoebe and visiting new parts from London we didn't meet before. I didn't received a new message from Liam so basically I didn't have plans for today, and it was a perfect opportunity to go out with my best friend and today it's a beautiful day, it's not raining any more and the sun it's out shining bright.

We keep walking around some stores with our hands full of bags looking for another place were to spend our money

"Oh let's go in here" Phoebe said stoping by TopShop

We walk into the familiar store and look for something that we might liked, I know that we have already buy way too many cloth, but hey we are going back to college soon and we most be prepared.

After another while buying we came out from the store with more bags in our hands and my arms were starting to get tired. We decided to stop for a while and sit down in a bench in front of a fountain from the mall; that's when I heard my phone ringing inside of my handbag, it was hard to find it with all the mess that its inside my bag but luckily I found it in time but it wasn't a call it was a message, this makes me get that weird feeling inside my stomach already knowing who it is.

I unlooked my phone and clicked on the message I just get and as I thought it was from that special someone

'I hope you like yesterday's surprise and there's another one today; go to the ice cream shop down town in half an hour and look for a blond Irish guy with your present. xx'

I read the message and I couldn't help but started to smile.

"Phoebe guess who have a third date today" I said still smiling, I passed her my phone so she could read the message

"Oh I know where this place is, I used to go there when I was a kid" she said, Phoebe used to live here in London when she was younger with her family but they moved to Wolverhampton because of her father's job.

"What time is it by the way?" I asked her

"Five pass three" she said reading her watch "We should better start going that way you don't get late to your date young lady" she said standing up and grabbing her bags, I did the same and we started to walk to the parking lot.

We placed the bags on the back seats from the car we rented while we are here, Phoebe started to drive and we make our way to the ice cream shop. I turned on the radio and we started to sing to every song that played even if we didn't know the lyrics. During the ride Phoebe kept messaging with somebody, I was worried because if she got distracted we could possibly get into a car accident, I asked her who she was texting  but she just told me it was her big brother Jake, I didn't take it much importance so I just got lost on my own thoughts.

When I less felt it we were already looking for a place where to park in the little ice cream shop parking lot. Phoebe turned off the car and we make our way inside the shop. Walking inside a small bell dinged as I opened the door.

"Dammit, I left my purse inside the car, I'll be back" Phoebe said

"Okay but hurry up" I replied and she was already outside the small shop.

Phoebe's P.O.V.

I have to lie to Beth to get out and look for Liam, we have been talking the whole way here, when she asked me who I was texting with I told her it was my brother even thought it was Liam who I was talking with.

"Liam?" I called his name looking for him

There was a guy with dark glasses on sitting in one of the benches out side the shop; I made my way toward him already knowing it was Liam.

"Hey Liam" I said standing next to him

"Oh hi Phoebe" he said standing up "Its Beth already inside?" he asked

"Yes she is, I just came outside to look for you" I said

"Okay perfect" he replied letting out a sigh,

"So tomorrow its Louis turn to give Beth the next charm right?" I asked while we started to walk around

"Yeah it is" he said placing his hands inside his pockets

"Do you already know what you are going to do the last day of your plan? I mean because it will be your turn to go out with Beth" I asked him

"Actually yes, I have something in mind but can you help me out with something?" he asked looking at me

"Sure anything" I replied 

"Okay so listen I was thinking..."

Beth's P.O.V.

-Look for a blond Irish guy...- I kept repeating in my head while I was looking around for him, and I notice that in one of the tables at the back was sitting down a blond guy but I couldn't see his face because he was reading something on his phone. I walk near him and then he raises his sight, that's when I recognize him as one of Liam's band mates, Niall.

"Umm... Hi" I said shyly taking a seat in the chair in front of him.

"Oh hi Beth" he said looking at me, it wasn't a surprise any more that they already knew my name "I'm Niall" he said introducing him self, I only gave him a big smile and he kept talking

"I'm glad I finally get the opportunity to meet you" he continued

"I'm happy to meet you too" I replied back

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked "Oh no thank you, actually I'm not hungry" I answered politely to his offering

We were quiet for a moment when he talks again

"There's something I need to give you Beth" he said taking out something from a bag "Its for you" he said placing in the table a small box, this one was a small black box with a white ribbon, its quiet more fancy than the last two I have receive.

I stare at the box admiring it and then took it on my hands, carefully I untied the ribbon then placing it on the table, I lifted the lid and inside of the padded box was laying another silver charm, this one with the shape of a butterfly. It made me gasp of surprise because I love butterflies a lot and knowing that Liam still remembers that makes me feel happy.

I pull out the charm from the box and I attached it to the bracelet that was on my wrist.

"You really liked the bracelet right?" Niall asked

I look up at him and smile "Yeah I love it" I answered

We kept talking for a long while just knowing each other better and to be honest Niall it's a really funny and nice person I really enjoy meeting him today. So then we walk toward the exit door and before we got out I found Phoebe sitting down in one of the shop tables enjoying a chocolate ice cream, I called her name and she came toward us,

"You most be Phoebe right?" Niall asked

"Yes that's me" she answered

"Bethany was talking about you a while ago" Niall said poking my cheek,

"I hope you said nice things about me" she said liking her ice cream

"Kind of" I replied poking out my tongue causing Niall to let out a chuckle

We then got out from the ice cream shop, Niall said goodbye and made his way toward a black Range Rover.

"Nice car" Phoebe said making me chuckle. We walk to our car making our way back to the hotel. 

Author's Note

Hi guys, I hope you all like it. Next chapter will be update soon :) 

This chapter its dedicated to @Aiam1D go ahead and read her fanfiction, its really good :) 

-Dani