Chapter 27

Liam's P.O.V

So here I am on the sofa holding a beautiful sleeping angel in my arms. Beth's head rest against my chest and her hand is softly pressed on my side. Her face is calmly asleep, relaxed and I can't help but admire and stare at her beauty. 

I just hope some day I have the courage to tell her how I feel and finally be able call her mine and be the one who owns her heart. Maybe now is not the right time, I don't know if she feels the same way or if she'll ever do, I don't want to mess things between us, I don't want her to be away from me, I lost her once and I won't loose her again. 

If there's one thing I know for sure is that she is the one I want ever since we were young and I haven't change my mind since then, I don't I think I would. But now my job is to protect her and make sure she's happy. 

I tucked a fallen piece of hair behind her ear and softly I caress her cheek. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, how is it possible that I am holding her in my arms but still I feel like she's so far away from my reach. 

I placed a kiss on the top of her head and hold her closer to me. 

She moved slightly and I could hear each of her soft breaths, it's already late and she's fast asleep, I can't wake her just to let her go back to her hotel and stay here by my self wishing I could be with her longer. 

I am careful to pick her in my arms and carry her to my room so she can sleep more comfortably. I was holding her body without any difficulty, being careful not to wake her up, I pushed open my door and walked all the way to my bed. I laid her carefully and placed her head in the pillow, next I took off her shoes and took a blanket out from the closet and covered her up. She looks so calm and I can't stop looking at her pink lips wishing I could kiss them, but I won't, not yet, not until she's ready and she wants me to. 

"Goodnight Beth" I whispered softly kissing her forehead. 

I walked around my room managing not to make any noise, I changed into my sweatpants and grabbed a pillow and an extra blanket. Before I was out of my room I took one last glance toward Beth and then I carefully closed the door. 

I got to my living room turning off the TV and the lights and got comfortable on the sofa. 

That night I fell asleep thinking about the girl I have always loved.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, but as always I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll try to keep updating more often, thanks for being so patient.

-Dani