Chapter 14

Beth's P.O.V

"Beth" I heard someone calling my name followed by a poke on my forehead making me groan and covered my head under the bedding.

"Beth" there was that noise again, I let out another groan hoping that it might stop. Suddenly I felt how the covers were ripped off my body leaving me uncovered and fizzing out. I curled my body into a ball trying to remain warm but then something hit me on the face not really hard but enough to wake me up.

When I open my eyes I found Phoebe standing at the end of my bed holding a pillow. Guess she hit me with that. 

"Jeez Beth, I have been trying to wake you up the past ten minutes" she said throwing me back the pillow but this time hitting me on my arm. 

"Go away..." I said hugging more myself trying to go back to sleep 

"No, it's really late and you have to wake up" she insisted making me to roll out from the comfortable bed "Fine!" I grunt standing on the carpet floor 

"Come here, I order you some breakfast" she said guiding me to the living room where a silver tray was laying on the small coffee table. 

"Thank you" I say to her taking a seat on the sofa and lifting the lid of the tray to find a delicious order if waffles with some berries and a glass of apple juice. Aww she knows me so well. 

"Okay, so listen this is the plan for today..." She said to me while I shove a piece of the waffle to my mouth "I'm going out for couple of hours to look for something to complete your outfit" she explained while I was still eating "After that I will be back here and you will start to get ready. Okay?" She says and I just nod taking a sip of my drink 

"Okay so hurry up eating and go take a shower, you look like a mess" she said graving her handbag 

"Well thank you, and it's your fault that I look like this, you kept me awake the whole night looking for the perfect dress" I reminded her of yesterday night that she didn't let me go to bed until we found the right outfit for today. 

"It was worth it, you will look great tonight" she replied taking the car keys ready to leave "See you then, I'll be back soon" she said walking toward the door 

"Bye" I answered before she closed the door. 

I finished eating my breakfast and to be honest I was too tired to take a shower right now so I just took the TV remote and started to look for a show to watch. I passed by E! And Keeping Up With The Kardashians was on...

Nah! I don't have time for that kind of drama this early in the morning. I look at the time on my phone and it was almost 1 o'clock in the afternoon... Guess it's not that early any more... 

I kept looking for something to watch on the TV but there was nothing interesting so I just turn off the TV and started to walk around the hotel room on my sexy sponge bob pjs. 

I stopped by the bathroom and look at my self in the mirror and Phoebe was right, I look like a mess, so its time to take a shower.

+++

After taking a refreshing shower and changing into something comfortable to wear, I stayed in the room checking somethings on my computer and organizing college things and stuff like that. 

It was almost 4:30 by the time I was done and Phoebe wasn't back yet, I have less than three hours to get ready and she is not here yet. I grabbed my phone and called her.

"Phoebs where are you?" I asked once she answered the call 

"I'm outside the hotel, I'll be there in a sec"