Chapter 19

Beth's P.O.V

"Thanks for staying with us, have a nice day" the receptionist smiled politely 

"Thanks, you too" I replied taking my bags with me walking toward Phoebe who was talking with her brother over the phone 

"Okay we'll see you there then...be on time.. Yeah... Bye Jake" she finished placing her phone inside her handbag 

"He will wait for us at the train sating at home" she say 

"Okay" I simply replied taking a seat in one of the lobby sofas placing my bags on the floor. 

My gaze drifted away and I started to think deeply, remembering there's something I need to say 

"Phoebe..." I say after my silent moment 

"Yeah?" She replied 

"Thanks for convincing me to come here with you, I think I owe you a big one" I say smiling and looking at her 

"You don't need to thank me" she replied smiling too "You know, I'm happy things between you Liam are better know" she added shaking my shoulder playfully 

I never imagined that a fun trip with my best friend to London would end up being one of the best experiences in my life, that I would end up fixing a broken friendship and become friend with one of the biggest boy bands in the world.

Only the thought of it makes me happy, I can't believe how lucky I am.

I felt my phone vibrate on my back pocket. I take it and I have a new message from Liam

'We are already outside, need help with your bags?' 

'Its okay don't worry, we'll be out in a sec' I type quickly and send the message 

"Lest go they are here" I say to Phoebe standing up grabbing my bags and walking to the main hotel entrance.

Outside the very familiar black Range Rover was parked waiting for us, one of the workers of the hotel helped us place our bags on the trunk of the car and politely opened the back door for Phoebe and me.

"Have a nice day" the man said with a contagious smile 

"Thanks, you too" I replied and then he closed the door for me.

Inside the car Louis and Zayn are on the front seats, and I don't know how, but the rest of us managed to fit in the back seats.

"Ready?" Louis who is in the drivers seat asked 

"Yeah let's go" Niall replied who is squeezed between Harry and Phoebe.

I started to drift away staring at the window, looking at all the houses and buildings we are passing by. 

London it's a beautiful place, I hope I can come back soon and live another amazing experience.

The guys started to make small conversation between all of us, that way the ride is not too quiet and awkward, I was not too interest and I was quiet almost the whole ride, there are like a million things running around my head that doesn't let me concentrate in a specific thing. 

But what it felt like forty minutes, we already arrive to the train station and Louis is looking for a private place were to park the car.

The car stopped moving once he found one in the secure area.

These is the moment I'm going back to my normal life and the place were we say our goodbyes.

"I think it's a better idea if only two of us take you girls inside" Louis explained, and I understand, it's better not to call attention.