Chapter 9

Beth's P.O.V.

I could hear the small rain drops crashing on the window, just another normal rainy day in London. I rub my eyes and stretch my body, I look around the room and in the bed next to mine was Phoebe sleeping, I didn't notice when she came in last night. 

I check my phone to see what time it is, 11:45... well we missed breakfast. To be honest I don't fell like doing something productive today -and then I remember that I'm suppose to meet my 'mystery guy' in less than six hours at Starbucks-.

After 10 unproductive minutes looking at the ceiling I decide to get up and look for my computer trying not to wake up Phoebe, finally I found it and I walk to the little living room that is in our hotel room, I sit down  in the small couch in front of the TV and turn on my computer. I checked my e-mails, and I receive a mail from my mum, I really miss her I almost don't have time to be with her now that I'm studding and I move to my own flat, I think I should visit her when I go back to Wolverhampton; anyway we still have like one more week here.

I hear Phoebe waking up; I know it because she always does weird noises when she is stretching.

"Hey Beth" she said sitting next to me still almost asleep  

"Hi Phoebe" I answered closing my computer and placing it on the coffee table  

"So are you ready for your second date today?" she asked

"It's not a date, but are you coming with me?"  I asked her placing my legs on her lap

"Sorry Bethers, I promise an old friend that we were going out today" she answered using my old nickname 

"Why do you have so many friends in London?" I asked her

"Can't help it, I'm lady popularity" she said winking at me,  

I let out a small chuckle; she can be really weird some times.

"I don't want to go alone" I said crossing my arms on my chest

"Come on don't be so childish, what's the worst thing that can happen?, don't be so scared" she said

"Ugh... fine I will go alone, but I wont bring you any drink" I said sticking out my tongue.

"Yeah right, wanna watch a movie?"  She suggested changing the subject

"Sure, Mean Girls?" I asked, you can never get bored of watching that movie. She only nods so I grab my computer again and look for the movie.

+++

After we finish watching the movie it was almost 4:00 p.m so Phoebe went to take a shower.

I stay in the living room reading some magazines when she came out ready to leave.

"I'll see you later, when I come back you have to tell me everything that happen okay?" she told me putting on her sweater.

"Yes mum" I answered making her chuckle

"Good bye Beth" and with that she closed the door

I should get ready too. I'm kind of nervous for today I don't know what is going to happen.

I walked to the bathroom and turn on the water until it was in the temperature I wanted. I took off my clothe and step into the shower, I let the hot water run through my back; that always relaxes me. I just did my normal routine with my hair and wash my body. I turn off the water and step out of the shower covered my body with a towel and dry my hair with another.

I put on my clothe just some skinny jeans, a blouse, my favorite white converse and the beautiful silver bracelet on my left wrist; I put on a big cardigan as well because it most be cold out side. I let my hair down in its natural wavy style and I just applied a little bit of makeup. I glare at my self in the mirror and I was ready to leave, I checked the time and it was almost five so I should better start going.