Wanna Play a Game?

sorry I haven't updated this in a while, but weyhey I'm here. so surprise.

I wake up with the familiar tingling sensation in my lower region. My boxers were tight from thinking about a certain curly haired lad all night. I wished I hadn't woken up. I could physically feel his smooth skin beneath me. I grunted in anger about waking up and throw the pillow on my head off to the side. I heard a loud thud as something was knocked off my dresser. I grimaced at the loud sound. "Louis?" Harry asked knocking on my door and coming in. I nodded slightly acknowledging him as I stretched. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it higher up over my waist to hide my boner. "I, um, I heard a loud noise, and it scared me." He was playing with the seam at the top of his bottoms. I could see his toned, shirtless chest.

"Oh, sorry, love. That was just me. I knocked something off my dresser." I look over and see my alarm clock lying on the ground about three feet from the pillow. I noticed the time, 1:13 am. "Why are you awake?"

"I couldn't sleep." He was scuffing his toes against the carpet. His teeth were slightly tugging on his bottom lip.

"Well, come here then." I opened my arms and cleared the side of the bed next to me. He smiled joyfully and walked in. His head was tilted downward to where I could barely even see his nose. He always kept his head held low and his hair over his eyes. When he sat on the bed, he still had his hair in his face. "You really should keep you hair out of your face. You have such beautiful eyes." I scooped the hair out of his eyes, tilting his chin up to look at me. I lingered too long, but I couldn't get myself to pull away just yet.

"Um, thanks." His cheeks turned a subtle pink. Given any normal person you wouldn't be able to tell really, but it contrasted greatly with Harry's creamy pale colour. I removed my hand from his chin. He turned away. He, again, nervously played with his fingers. I grazed my leg gently against his.

"Hey, H? Wanna play a game?" I've always been one to put myself in not-so-good situations when I'm feeling cocky. I had a lot of confidence at this moment, and there was one thing that occupied my mind. Harry.

"Umm, o-okay." Such a nervous lad. He should be.

"It's called the nervous game." I scooted over more on the side of my bed. "Alright, Gorgeous. Get out of the covers and lay in the middle of the bed." He shuffled out of the covers and over to the middle. I rested my hand on his forehead. "Okay, just tell me when you get nervous. If you don't say anything you win, and I have to do whatever you want for a week. If you lose, you have to do whatever I want for a week." He nodded for me to go on. I dragged my nail lightly across his skin, down his nose, and stopped on his lips. I traced his lips wanting to suck on them. After a few seconds I moved my finger down to his chin. Directly after my finger left his lips he sucked the bottom one into his mouth and started to bite it nervously. I then traced down his neck, stopping at his collar bone. I dropped the other four finger tips down and traced his chest. I traced from side to side making sure to graze his nipples. I watched his face as I grazed over them to see what he did. He didn't move much, but his cheeks flushed and he furrowed his eyebrows. I dipped my head to his ear and whispered, "You have such beautiful skin." I thought I heard a slight wine come from his throat, but I couldn't be sure. After traveling down his stomach I made it to his waist band. I traced his v-line, and then traced along the skin just above his waist band slowly with my index finger.

"I'm Ner-" He cut himself off biting quite hard on his seemingly trembling lip.

"Are you nervous? Do you want me to stop?" He shook his head. I chuckled slightly and kept going. I dropped my palm down and slowly, painfully slow, brushed his crotch. I lightly groped Harry's cock. It was hardening. It came as quite a shock to me. I was more shocked when Harry moaned and thrust himself into my palm. It must have shocked him to because his eyes darted open, and he quickly scurried up.