Larry Sextape

Found this one on Archive of Our Own c: enjoy <3

It was a typical Friday, boring class after boring class. My mind on the awesome things that I had planned for the weekend; my boyfriend, Tyler, was coming over later that night, Jenna's graduation party, and then there was Sunday. The day that I always tell myself will be devoted to doing homework, but I always ended up looking at One Direction until almost two in the morning.

"Tess!!" My best friend Shay screamed, running toward me once the final bell had rung. "Oh my freaking GOD! GUESS WHAT I SAW ON THE COMPUTER IN COMP CLASS JUST NOW?!?"

"Not the research you were supposed to be doing, I assume." I joked as we got in my car. She gave me a really sarcastic look and continued:

"There's foreels a LARRY STYLINSON SEXTAPE! I WATCHED IT! IT'S REALLY THEM!!!!" She yelled shamelessly.

"Ew, you watched in the middle of class?" I said in disbelief as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"That's not the point, Tess. Seriously though, I sent you a Facebook message with a link to it."

"Shay, I'm not gonna watch them have sex." I retorted.

"Suit yourself." She shrugged. "But it was pretty hot."

As I drove her home, we talked about the day that Larry came out and how much it'd inspired Shay to come out to her parents.

Facebook called my name as soon as I got home. One Direction fan pages were my life. I'd actually forgotten about what Shay and I had discussed until I saw the message from her.

There I sat for a good ten minutes debating whether I should watch it or not. My mom was home but she was in the basement doing laundry. And dad shouldn't be home for a few more hours. Eventually, curiosity got the best of me.

Once it was loaded, the first thing I saw was a close up of Harry's face, his green eyes staring directly into the camera as he fixed it into the right position. Soon, he walked over to the bed, already stark naked.

Louis lay on the bed in his boxers. "Remind me again why we are doing this?"

"Because," Harry said, crawling over his boyfriend and kissing him before continuing, "It's hot, don't worry, it's not like anyone is going to see it." I chuckled but then felt bad. Should I turn it off? Yes, yes I should. But I won't.

Louis leaned up and kissed Harry, rolling them over so that he was on top. Harry's hands ran all over Louis' body, almost like he wanted to touch every inch of him.

Louis' hand descended down Harry's stomach and took hold of his already rock solid erection, causing Harry's hands to stop roaming and sink his nails into Louis' skin. "Louis." He breathed. Louis' hand pumped Harry, a smile clearly visible on his lips. After about a minute, Harry pulled his hand off, intertwining their fingers and pulling Louis into a kiss. In the blink of an eye, Harry was back on top and whispering something into Louis' ear.

Louis' laughed echoed as he kissed Harry's jaw line. "God I love you." He smiled.

"Aww I love you too, Boobear." Harry's dimples appeared. "Now off with these." In one swift moment, Louis' boxers were ripped off of his body and tossed aside. Their lips met again for a short time before Harry kissed down Louis' neck.

Down his chest, Harry kissed. Some were soft and adoring and others were assaulting his skin. When he reached Louis' groin, Harry looked up, catching Louis look at the camera nervously.

"Don't look at the camera, babe. Look at me." Came Harry's voice right before engulfing Louis' cock in his mouth.

Louis sucked in a breath and bucked his hips up. The hottest thing was that their eyes stayed locked the whole time; Louis was watching Harry bob up and down on him.