Try it Again

Prompt: Harry normally tops but Louis wants to try it but is insecure about it and Harry doesn't praise him enough so he thinks he was bad but then Harry makes him try again the next time because he wants to praise him properly.

"Haz," Louis mumbled as Harry pinned him to the wall and kissed his neck while he ran his hands along Louis' body under his shirt.

"Hmm?" Harry asked.

"Fuck, I can't think when you do that," Louis gasped as Harry sucked on Louis' neck in the spot he knew drove Louis crazy. "Please, I want to try something."

"What do you want to try, love?" Harry asked, gripping Louis hips tighter as he started grinding their crotches together.

"Harry, please," Louis begged, whimpering as Harry bit at his neck before he sighed and pulled away.

"Yes, Lou?" Harry asked.

"Can I try topping tonight?" Louis asked, biting his bottom lip and blushing.

"Really?" Harry asked, slightly taken aback.

"I mean, not if you don't want to, I just thought that I hadn't done that yet and-"

"Lou," Harry cut him of with a quick kiss. "Of course we can try that, love."

"Yeah, okay," Louis smiled as Harry picked Louis up and carried him to the bed, lying down with Louis on top of him. They quickly helped each other rid the rest of their clothes until Louis was straddling Harry, kissing him softly on the mouth. Harry watched quietly as Louis grabbed the lube and knelt between Harry's legs. "You ready?" Louis asked quietly as he pressed a kiss to Harry's hip while he spread the lube on his fingers.

"Yeah," Harry nodded.

Louis pressed one finger at Harry's entrance and took Harry's dick in his other hand as he pressed his finger inside. He stroked Harry at a steady pace as he pressed his finger completely in and moved it around, watching himself carefully. He looked up at Harry who had his eyes closed as Louis moved his finger around until Harry was stretched enough for Louis to press a second finger in. "Okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," Harry nodded again, voice calm and even.

Louis nodded as he moved his two fingers around, scissoring them and moving them quickly until he could press a third in. Harry's breathing hitched slightly, but he didn't say anything, so Louis moved his fingers, silently wondering what was going through Harry's mind because in all the time they'd been together, Harry hadn't bottomed. "Still good?" Louis asked tentatively.

"Yeah, you can go," Harry said.

Louis blushed but took his fingers out to spread lube on his hard cock, finally taking his other hand off Harry's dick. He made sure there was plenty of lube spread evenly before he positioned himself at Harry's entrance, carefully watching Harry's face as he pressed completely inside of him. "Shit," Louis gasped, closing his eyes and taking in how tight and warm Harry was around him. "Fuck, Harry, you feel so good," Louis breathed.

"Move," Harry said, shifting his hips slightly until Louis started moving his hips, thrusting shallowly until he built up a steady pace.

"Fuck, babe you feel so good," Louis gasped, resting his weight on his hands so he could thrust long and slowly inside of Harry as he leaned down to kiss him. One of Harry's hands grabbed Louis' waist and held him there as he started meeting Louis' thrusts, while he fisted his other hand in the sheets. "Fuck," Louis panted, turning his head so he could breathe in Harry's neck. He kept thrusting his hips at a steady pace until sweat was shining on their bodies and Louis was breathing heavily.