020

Rosé stood there, looking so elegant and confident. Her arms are crossed as she stare at Sana, her head tilted to the side. "I remember you." her lips quirked in amusement. "You're the girl from yesterday." she glanced at the I.D. Sana's wearing and smirked. "Looks like Jungkook did get in your pants after all."

Sana's body tensed as her heart starts beating faster.

"Sana,"

Her head snapped to her side and saw Dahyun walking towards her with a warm smile. "Mr. Park's looking for you. Let's go?"

Sana nodded. "Okay." she threw Rosé one last glance before she turned around and walked away with Dahyun.

"Are you okay?" Dahyun asked her as soon as they were far from the actress' position.

Sana let out an exasperated sigh. "Yeah. She's just so intense."

Dahyun nodded, agreeing with her. "And very scary."

"Thank you for saving me there, by the way."

"I figured you really needed a help." she chuckled. "What was that all about? I'm sorry, I couldn't help but to eavesdrop."

"Oh, uhm..." they stopped outside Jungkook's trailer. "I just had an encounter with her yesterday. And it didn't really went well."

Dahyun's brows quirked in curiosity and leaned forward. "What happened??"

Sana took a deep breath. "Uhm..."

The door in front of them opened and Jungkook stood there with his still a little sleepy look. "Hi." he looked first at Sana then to Dahyun.

"Hi!" Dahyun smiled widely at him. "D-do you need anything?" she asked with so much adorement in her eyes.

"No." Jungkook smiled lightly and shook his head. He turned to Sana. "Come inside. I need your help in something."

Sana simply nodded. "Okay." she looked at Dahyun and smiled lightly. "Thank you again. I'll see you later."

"Yeah." she glanced at Jungkook then back to Sana with her still wide smile. "Bye."

Sana waited for Dahyun to leave first but when she noticed that her colleague has not intention of leaving first- she turned around awkwardly, following Jungkook inside.

As soon as they got inside, Sana roamed her eyes inside the trailer, looking for any staff but saw none.

She snapped out of her reverie when she felt a peck on her lips then a chocolate waved in front of her face.

Jungkook grinned widely at her. "I managed to snatch it from my fridge earlier before I got here."

Sana forced a smile. "Thanks." she took it from Jungkook's hand and looked around. "So... what is it you needed help for?"

Jungkook gaped at her then chuckled amusedly. "It was just an excuse to get you here." he stepped closer to her. His hands cupped her cheeks softly and looked intently at her eyes. "I just want to do this..." he leaned forward and their lips met.

Sana kissed her back. This kiss is different from last night. This one has certainty and eagerness. And before Sana could even back away and do the thing she've been meaning to do since she woke up, she felt Jungkook pushed her against the wall then pulling her closer.

A moan escaped from Sana's lips and that's when she decided to put her hands on his chest, pushing him lightly away.

Jungkook stopped and looked at her worriedly. "I'm sorry. Was that too much? Am I-"