Chapter 14

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Gun's POV

I felt guilty about tricking Berkah. The reason I just quickly said 'yes' to him was so that I could already get away from him and do my bathroom rituals.

After my shower, I stepped out of the bathroom hoping that Berkah had already left the room. No such luck.

His back was turned to me when I stepped out of the shower. I gasped when I saw him half naked with only a towel draped around his waist.

 I gasped when I saw him half naked with only a towel draped around his waist

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

I pulled my bathrobe tighter around me as I quietly walked back inside the room trying not to catch his attention.

Again, no such luck.

I gasped when I felt him giving me a back hug.

I wiggled out of his embrace.

"You better hurry," I said. "You will be late in clocking in. I will go ahead and report for work while you're still using the bathroom."

I noticed the smile on his face fading away.

He walked towards the bathroom but before entering it, he turned to me and asked, "Were you serious when you said 'yes' to me or were you just playing?"

I took a deep breath before saying, "I'm so sorry, Berkah, I can't do it. I can't leave Mark ... I mean I can't leave the villa when I haven't even finished my probation yet."

I overheard Berkah muttering under his breath before entering the bathroom, "I knew it. I knew he wouldn't leave Mark. I knew he would choose Mark over me."

I covered my ears when I heard the loud slamming of the bathroom door.

A/N: I apologize for such a brief chapter. I'm currently under time constraint. I promise to write a much longer chapter next time.