Chapter 21

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Also, this chapter will have some mature content, so if you're below 18, please skip this for now, sorry.

Mark's POV

I really didn't mean to get Gun all that tipsy but I guess he needed to drink that much to forget his personal troubles. I know that he had been upset earlier about the unexpected visit from his step father, Mr. Tara Tipa.

A/N: The image above does not belong to me

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

He almost lost his balance when he tried to stand up after drinking the last bottle of beer. He would have landed on the floor if I had not caught him in time.

The action brought our faces close together. I could smell the alcohol on him.

"Let's go sober up in the shower," I said to him almost in a whisper, my heart beating much too fast now because I knew I would not be able to resist the temptation of getting intimate with him.

He did not resist when I led him towards my bathroom.

Inside I removed his clothes. I stripped him down to his underwear.

Then slowly, with trembling fingers, I pushed down on the waistband of his boxer shorts. They easily slid down his thighs and down his legs to his feet. I made him step out of them and slid open the shower door.

He stepped inside and started fumbling with the shower knob. While he was doing that I quickly stripped down to nothing and then stepped into the shower stall.

"This shower knob is a little complicated," I said from behind him.

He turned around at the sound of my voice. I heard him gasp.

"This shower knob is a bit complicated," I repeated, making all the necessary adjustments to get the desired flow strength and desired temperature of the water.

"M... Mark," I heard him say my name when he felt my chest brushing gently against his bare back. The skin of his back felt so smooth against my chest.

I made the flow of the water like gentle drops of rain, just barely wetting his body and mine.

I made him turn to face me.

"M... Mark," he said my name once more. "What is this ... "

"This is what is," I replied before claiming his lips.

I felt him suck in some air before my lips touch his. Then I felt him pressing his lips to return my kiss.

The moment I felt him kiss me back, I totally lost all control.

I kissed him hard. I kissed him deeply. I pushed my tongue inside his mouth and sucked on his tongue.

My hands were all over him. I was so hungry for him. I had restrained myself all the time before this ... and now... and now... now was the time ...

"Gun ... you are driving me crazy," I whispered against his mouth before moving my lips down to the side of his neck.

"Uhh ... Mark ..." he moaned when he felt my warm moist mouth on his nipple. It quickly hardened when I gently sucked on it.

He moaned some more when I gently caressed his other nipple using the palm of my hand, making a circular motion over and over.

Then I moved to the middle of his chest, and lower still, stopping to push my tongue into the hollow of his navel.

"Aaahhh... Mark..." he moaned. I felt his fingers pressing on my shoulder blades.

I went down on my knees and kissed him just above the beginning of his now stiffly erect manhood.

"Ohgahd...Mark... ohmygahd..."

I kissed him just a little bit more, my chin brushing against his stiffness. Then without further hesitation I enveloped it fully with my mouth.

"Uhh!" he gasped sharply.

His fingers dug even deeper into my shoulder blades. I could feel his fingernails against my skin. I knew I would end up having marks where he was digging in so hard.

"Uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... " his breathing was coming labored and uneven. He was moaning in rhythm with my sucking motions.

"Ohgod...ohgod...ohgod...ohgod...ohgod...ohgod... ooohhhgggoooddd ... M ... Mark ... Mark ... ohmygggaaahhhddd!!!"

I felt him shudder before he released all his juices. They tasted warm and tangy on my tongue.

I stood up quickly to embrace him and held him to keep his balance when I felt his knees going weak. He clung to me, burying his face in the crook of my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Gun," I turned my face to whisper in his ear.

I felt his arms go around my back.

"Don't be sorry," he said. "I ... I ... you ... you ... you gave me so much pleasure tonight, Mark."

I raised his face to meet his eyes.

"Yes, you did," he confirmed.

A/N: I'm sorry for doing this so early in the story. I needed to cleanse my brain from all those scenes of Gun with his bodyguard in his recent series "Golden Blood". Gun really shone in that drama but I didn't feel much chemistry between him and the bodyguard. I guess it was because Mark was a more expressive and more attentive partner to Gun. I'm sorry if my bias is showing 😂