Chapter 4

RIEN'S POV:

"Did he left?",my lady asked.

"Yes",I replied.

She's pertaining to her cousin, Sir Jaybie.Today is his flight,back to Philippines.

"So he really did it...",she muttered.

She sighed and passed through me to get to her lab.

"Where is the report?",she asked as I placed the tea at her desk.

I handled her the papers.She immediately read it while drinking her tea.It is my daily report to her about those organizations whose after her.

When she finished reading through it,she closes the folder and looked at me.

"Focus on their activities related to the group that we took down this time",she  ordered.

"Alright",I answered.

She immediately stood up and walked to the other side of her lab to continue her research.I can't help but to feel down as I saw her keep on failing on her experiment these days.This happening only occurred whenever she have a lot to think about or worries.

I watched her grew up and this thing is nothing new. She have a lot of worries  since she was little,since that time....and they were way bigger than she have today.At 6 years old, she already faced the reality.The harshness of the world.And my chest still aches until now whenever I remembered her struggles on those times with her tiny body. With the tiny arms of hers, she learned how to use deadly weapons in order live. At young age she was forced stand on her own feet to carry out everything correctly. She worked herself day and night until she's strong as a steel.

If only possible,I would like to take those burdens from her so she will have a good life beffiting her age.She's like a sister to me.I don't want her to suffer, however I cannot do anything about it which was frustrating.I wanted to see her smiling face again just like the day we first met.

FLASHBACK

"Get out of here! Don't come back until you earn some cash, you useless shit!",Grant shouted at me after kicking me at the stomach.

"Hey!Make it faster okay?!I'm in need of cash!",his companion added.

I get up from the ground without uttering a single word and started walking away while holding my hurting stomach.

"Hey loser!Got hit again?Hahaha!What a piece of shit you are!Hahaha", Paul mocked me while holding the stuffs he's stolen from different people as I bumped into him.

He is two years older than me and we work on the same man.

I just ignored him and continued walking.

"Hey did you hear me?!",he shouted but I ignored him.

I was about to turn at the right alley when he pulled me and start beating me up.I didn't resist since it is pointless. He's stronger and bigger than me.And I also got used to this.

When he got bored, he then left after spitting on the ground near me.

I get stand up again and didn't mind the pain on all over my body. I felt numb.

As I got out from the alley, I lean on the wall beside me and slid my back down to the ground. People who are passing by are looking at me, obviously curious about my situation but no one dared approach me.And the reason is because I am nothing and filthy.