Chapter 11

ASHRIEN'S POV:

After I turned off the shower, I then picked up the towel and wrap it over my body. Before I could move from my place, I could hear knocks from the door. I walked towards it and opened it slightly and stick my head out.

As soon as we saw each other, his eyes suddenly widened and he looked away.

"Y-you could wear these", he stuttered and handed over the clothes, still not looking.

I looked at the folded clothes and take it.

"Thanks", I said sparingly.

Before I closed the door, I can't help but to notice his reddened ear.

I just sighed and start putting on the clothes.

Yes. In the end, I can't leave. He is still so anxious of me being out of his sight and side even if how many times I told him I won't go anywhere and won't hide myself, which is the truth.

When I went outside, I immediately saw him, standing up in a hurry. But he suddenly stop and stare at me. Moments later, he shook his head and turned his head away and cover his face using the back of his right hand.

"A-are the clothes comfortable to you?"

"Yes", I answered.

We became silent after that. I was about to say something to break it when he also said a word.

"You could go first",he suggested.

I shook my head. "It's nothing important. So what would you like to say?"

He reached his nape.

"Well.. I fixed the bed where you will be sleeping", he uttered awkwardly.

Agad na kumunot ang noo ko sa narinig.

"Don't you only have one bed?", I asked.

Well, I can only see one room that could be a bedroom in this place.

"Yes. Pero ikaw na lang ang matulog doon",aniya.

" Kung ganun, saan ka hihiga?", I asked.

"Dito na lang ako sa couch",aniya sabay lingon sa inuupuan kanina.

Sinundan ko naman ang tinutukoy niya at may nakita nga akong kumot at isang unan doon. Ngunit ang nipis ng kumot nito.

Ibinalik ko ang tingin sa kanya.

"That won't do. It's raining, so it would be cold out here", I protest.

Tumingin siya sa labas at pinagmasdan saglit ang nangyayari doon.

" It's okay. May kumot naman ako", aniya sabay pulot ng kumot.

I sighed.

"No. That's too thin"

"Nah, it's perfe---"

" Let's share the bed", I cut him off.

Bigla itong napa-astras dahil sa gulat.

" W-what?", hindi makapaniwala niyang tanong.

"You're bed is big right? If I'm not wrong?"

"Yes, b-but---"

"Then that settles everything", I declared and turned my back at him.

"W-wait, that's not the main point. We---"

Hindi ko na ito pinakinggan.

****