Chapter 9: What happens now?

Nina's POV
I rush back into me and the girls room. The first thing I see is Willow crying and Amber floating on cloud 9. "What happened to Willow and what's Amber so happy about?" I whisper to Patricia. "Alfie had to chose between the two of them. He obviously chose Amber," she whispered back. "I don't know wether to congratulate Amber or console Willow," I said. "Join the club" said Patricia. "Stand here awkwardly in the middle?" I asked. "Good plan," said Patricia. "Sibuna meeting later. Who is is Sibuna now anyways?" I said. "Well all of my the original members, Eddie, KT because she is related to Frobisher and helped us last term and.... Mara..." Patricia said trailing off at the last part. "Do you mind if we don't invite her? I just kinda you know...." I said. "Yeah! Sure of course! I get it! She was like only Sibuna for grad anyways so it's not even that big a deal," Patricia said. "Kay thanks😊 I appreciate it," I said. "NP" said Patricia.

Fabian's POV
Wow! What an eventful night! Sooo much drama. Speaking of which I should probably go talk to Nina. I put on my coat and I walk over to there room. I knock on the door and Patricia answers. "What do you want?" Said Patricia. "Can I please just talk to Nina?" I said. "Let me check with her," she said and she slammed the door in my face. She comes back out 5 seconds later and says, "You have 5 minutes."
Then Nina walks out still in her dress from earlier. "I have nothing to say to you," she said not making eye contact with me. "I just want to explain myself. I was just using her to get over you. I broke up with her over the summer because I felt so bad about being with her and not you. Please you have to believe me. Please," I said with tears brimming in my eyes. "I do. But I need time. I need time to fix the heart you broke. I just need time. When it's better we can be together again but until then we can be friends. Okay?" She said. " ok... No no I can't except that. Come with me. I'll fix the broken heart." I said hopefully. There was a silence as she thought about it. "You have one hour Rutter. One hour. Just let me go tell Amber," she said and walked back in for 5 seconds and came back out. "Ok. Let's go. Where are we going anyways?" She said. "You'll see!" I replied. I put the blindfold back on her and took her back to House of Anubis. I took her up to the attic where we had our "first date" . I dressed it up with curtains and got our first meal with the marshmallows, the fritters, and that stuff. Wow I'm being really girly tonight. Anyways, I took the blindfold off of her and I heard her murmur, something about the good days. "So what do you think?" I ask. "I think you've won me back over," she said. "Real-" I start to say but I get caught off when she kisses me. I lift her up and hug with all might. I whisper to her, "I love you." "I love you too," she said. That was the last thing that happened before she passed out.
Ohh cliff hanger. OMG I'm so sorry! I haven't updated in like a month. You guys must hate me, I'm really sorry. My wattpad showed 0 views on my last chapter for the longest time so I thought no one, not even one person liked my story, so I stopped writing. I only saw now that some of u viewed so I'm really happy. I have two swim meets tomorrow and Sunday so I can't update. I go on vacation in Tuesday so I should be able to write on the plane and stuff. I hope you still love this story as much as I love my readers
It's little me off to parie
Ciao😘