The Morning After: Chapter 17

Fabian's POV
I wake up, and I can barely remember what happened. The last thing I remember, is drinking way to much champagne after, I proposed to Nina! I proposed! We're getting married! Wow, I didn't know someone could be this happy and hungover at the same time. I quietly slip out of bed, careful not to wake Nina. Just as I'm about to open the door, "Morning, fiancé," Nina said in the cutest morning voice ever. I turn around, run back to the bed, and kiss her. "Well good morning to you to," I said after we pull away. She goes to get up, but I pull her back down. I hold her, in my arms, until we're both to hungry to stand it anymore. We wander to the kitchen, hungover, heads pounding. We walk in and see the Sibuna gang, gathered around the breakfast table. They all cheer as we come in. "Shhh. Headache, alcohol, food" Nina said in a whisper. They all look at each other and holding back laughs. Nina, half asleep, pours some orange juice, and grabs a waffle. She sits down at the table, and we all just silently stare at her, and laugh quietly among ourselves. She looks at us with an unimpressed look. She walks out to the balcony, and I follow her and put my arm around her and look at the amazing view. She looks up at me and says, "We should have a big wedding. Somewhere pretty. Like in Punta Cana. That's sounds like a pretty place." I look at her, and hold her. I whisper in her ear, "You just had your first idea about our wedding. We're getting married." She looks at me and smiles. "Yes we are," she states matter a factly. We eventually go back in the hotel and sit with our little Sibuna family.
We talk about our wedding, and Amber already has half of it planned out in her Fabina scrapbook. She said she started planning the first time she saw us look at each other. I roll my eyes at how cheesy she is. But she is one of my best friends. Nina and I are still insanely hungover, but yet we're happy. We spend the day talking about old Sibuna stories. We decide to go down to the beach and have a bonfire at 9:00. Since the one we planned didn't happen last night. We all go back to our rooms
.
Hi. I'm done giving you a schedule. I've broken them way to many times. I'll update when I do😂
Its little me, off to Parie🗼
(pray for Paris🇫🇷)
Ciao❤️