Chapter 19: Graciously

Amber's POV
We got up early the next morning, to go searching for the
locket. The others stayed behind and worked off the jet lag. We took 2 cabs, and went back to the Eiffel Tower. Nina and Fabian couldn't stop giggling. Patricia and Eddie couldn't keep there hands off each other. I brought my camera, optimal scrapbooking opportunity.
"My locket already has a faint glow. Let's head to the top, and work our way down," Nina said.
We all nodded our head in agreement. We hopped on the elevator, and went up. It was crowded, but less busy than usual, since it was a muggy day.
"My locker gets brighter as we go up," Nina exclaims. We reach the top, and by that point, Nina's locket is on fire. It was basically vibrating. We all began to search around, looking for anything that could possibly be related to the riddle. "Over here!" I yell. Everyone runs over. We look at the carving at the wall. It matches the amulet that Sarah gave to us. Nina tentatively puts it in. Immediately, a slot opens up above, and a piece of paper drops out. It reads:
"To finish the forbidden quest,
You will be put to the test.
Loyal or not, you will be chosen
Rewards are grand, failure unspoken
To find the clue, is a simple task
The pure of heart must find the glass
Stained will tears, forever it shall last"
We all look around at each other, attempting to decipher what the riddle means.
All of the sudden, a bright light shines from the point of the tower, striking all of us. "Well I guess that's what he meant by chosen," Eddie mumbled.
But in the back of my mind, a thought occurred, "What did he mean by loyal or not?"
HEY GUYS
So I know my updates are all over, but I'll have more time over Christmas break. Sorry that this is a short, filler. Thank you for your patience. Anyone else realize that Nina and KT are related? Nina comes from Sarah's "Chosen one" bloodline, and Sarah is Roberts daughter, and Robert is KT's great grandpa. So they're related. Idk even know what goes through my head sometimes😂 Anyways, I want to wish all of you a safe and happy holiday. Have a great Christmas!
It's little me, off to Parie🗼
Ciao❤️